Mitadake High

by Devourer Of Souls
Mitadake High
Anime, horror, survival, mystery, murder, intrigue! All rolled into one little school. Ain't it fun?
ID:825833

1. No Random Attacking(RA),Random Killing(RK) or Random Chopping(RC) is allowed. You must have a proper reason for attacking or killing someone or chopping down a door. Unless a RK round is done.

You can retaliate without emoting it

2. Please roleplay at all times. This also means no netspeak like "lol" or any emoticons like "xD" IC, too.

3. No rushing. Rushing is going to any place of importance other than your classrom and the courtyard while the attack delay is on(ex.Basement,Security Room etc.). You may use this time as a basis for your RP.

4. Don't mess with the lights continously. You may use it if you wnat to lure someone but don't turn it off every 2 minutes.

5. No chat speak IC!! This inclues "lol","rofl" etc.

6. No godmodding! This fits under be realistic. Again, you aren't a fucking unicorn, no one else around you is a damn unicorn, you aren't jesus christ, etc etc.

7. No metagaming. You do not know anything about the Death Note or about the Shinigami Eyes.

8. No hoarding is allowed. This includes medical equipment, spray cans and most especially the keys.Do not take all or majority of an item.

9. Stay in watcher if you are dead or not playing

10. Do not advertise on my server, please.

11. If there is a lack of spots, or 16/16 players, do not ask for people to un-join.

12. If you find a Death Note in Normal Mode, do not use it.

13.Please speak english on this server. Foreign language may be used in your roleplay but not in chat.

14. Do not abuse the end game button for stupid reasons(Ex. "I didn't get the hair I wanted").

15. No making up random back-stories for people.

16. No Godmodding allowed.You can cosplay as bizarre things, but you can't say you ARE them.

17. Do not random shove or shove spam.

18. Do not roleplay around the rules!