ID:82665

Keywords: bgc, development
I started college again about two days after my last post, and it's not hard to tell that's sucking up a lot of my time. I only have fourteen credits of basic webdev stuff and it still only leaves a couple of days a week, days I've mostly been occupying with GameFly rentals.

That said, the bare basics of both the proposed Go and Backgammon games are finished; clicking a spire in backgammon or an intersection in Go will place a stone there, but where this really starts to cause an issue is that the piece tracking matrix was only designed to hold one /piece datum per game. Obviously, this concept needs to be reworked given Go will have to up four pieces per tile and backgammon could have two. I'll have to set aside a few complete free days to rework the system to function with these games properly.
ODSTTTTTTTTT.
I'm the complete opposite, I have sixteen credit hours and I attend class Monday through Friday. Yet, I find myself with excess free time.

Anyways, I'm looking forward to Go.
If I would sit down and furiously work on my coursework like I did back in 2006, I could probably be done with the week's work in two days. Instead, I'm doing a lot of procrastinating and XBox 360 playing and I find myself finishing the necessary work just in the nick of time.