ID:82694

A game in which you deliver ambrosia to the gods. This is my original entry, the only things I changed were:
1) The hub password (since the source will be released when the contest is judged)
2) I fixed a bug related to collision. I knew it was there when I submitted my entry, but I was getting tired at that point and decided that it wasn't big enough to warrant losing the 3 minutes of sleep.

I'm rather disappointed with my final entry, I had planned much more, but didn't have the hour or two I needed to add it (I've been very busy between school, soccer, and other things, so I only got about 4-5 hours of work in). The original plan was to actually have multiple ways of manipulating the ambrosia, such as repelling, giving Olympus gravity, pushing it by bumping into it, etc., and all these powers would be GOD POWERS, which would be activated by summoning a god through a macro .
Yay I'm top 1 player
Kisioj wrote:
Yay I'm top 1 player

Come again.
Kisioj wrote:
Yay I'm top 1 player

Actually Leviathanos had a score of 123, until he played again and got a bad score. I'm going to fix his score, though, since technically his score dropping like that can be considered a bug.
Jeff8500 wrote:
Kisioj wrote:
Yay I'm top 1 player

Actually Leviathanos had a score of 123, until he played again and got a bad score. I'm going to fix his score, though, since technically his score dropping like that can be considered a bug.

Technically, all scores should be reset... :)