ID:82747

Post your comments here!
ya im not followin any more ichiban baned me from his server only server i liked now your down to 2 fans
I8080 wrote:
ya im not followin any more ichiban baned me from his server only server i liked now your down to 2 fans

UR GAY.
Me ingame character name (Bob Flandous) and many others have been getting non rped killed by Ambucious , Reiko you must ban them atleast. on the server with the version # 1.5136
what is the password for the offspring
Avengersasuke24 wrote:
what is the password for the offspring

Well I don't what your talking about, but if your trying to re-create as a newborn from a offspring. Then your not able to get on to it. Why? Because you need to know the password who created the baby. Its usally both offspringers know what the password is. So yea, its pretty much impossible to learn a password. Unless you were one of the creators of the offspring or the parent allows you to become the baby. That shows it much explanation?
Help Me Sweep / Liens or whoever.

I was playing Generations and Suddenly it froze up and i try to relog in and it says "YOU ARE BANNED" And then disconnects.

I was just talking with two friends in our ship and did nothing wrong, and I got no ban message...

Did it auto ban me from trying to relog to fast or something? Cause it Kept on quiting out on me when i tried to reconnect took like five tries to load the window, then it says. "YOU ARE BANNED" please help when you can, thanks.

I am Yamchaover9000 Key there.
Also where do i go to donate for Perks on Generations?
Hi. I was just banned for quote "Is Rosiah Icshard"
What kind of ban reason is that? what have i done wrong since i started playing. My character's name was YATrina. I do enjoy the game. But why wasn't i given a chance to speak with the creator. Why is Whoever trying to keep me from playing the game.
Liens do u need help hostin yo game man?
can you make super saiyan transformations a little easier to unlock
How 4 do I mine 4 baby penis?
Why did the server go down?
WTF WHY IS THE SERVER DOWN WWWHY
This game seems pointless. If I wanted to play Generations I'd just take an Old Finale source and rename it.
why is the server down
Server is down again. Whenever you get a chance, we'll all appreciate it's return. Have a good day. :D
The server crashed again last night, about 10 minutes after it was restarted. Still down as of 12:05pm this afternoon.
Hi . I have some problem on DBG . Some admin ban me , and i dont why . Could you help me ?

Here is a post :
http://www.byond.com/forum/?post=1420763
What a cool dude
Page: 1 2