ID:83092

Poll: Which game should I actually finish completely 100%?

Dragon Ball Z: The Final Battle 53% (15)
Naruto: Sasukes Revenge 0% (0)
Bleach: Endless Destruction 21% (6)
OutBreak 7% (2)
StartingRPG 7% (2)
Celestial Chaos Reborn 3% (1)
Desert Defenders 2 0% (0)
Chat Zone 3% (1)
Lights Camera Action 3% (1)

Login to vote.

I'm completely not good at deciding, so instead i'd rather have some fans or random strangers come and help me decide. I'll try my best to Update the list on information about the games, so far I can't finish it that much because I have to go to college tommorow.

Dragon Ball Z: The Final Battle: This game is named DBZTFB for short. It's main storyline is based on the DBZ Series and along with GT. No Super Sayain 5 or Super Sayain 6 will be added, those are a complete fake. It also relys on the mapping of DBZ HU but involves some minor updates along with a few new characters.

Naruto: Sasukes Revenge: Been out there since 2007 and still pushin' its way up to the top, NSR is a nice Naruto Game. Like all others this game has the same map, there are just some extra features such as events. A lot of stuff to do and alot more can be added!

Bleach: Endless Destruction: Used from that Bleach Source all other games out there has this game will be molded in to something you have never seen before. It will be a mind-blasting experience if it is ever finished!

OutBreak: A nice zombie game started originally by Falacy and will probably be succeeded by me! It's similar to REO2 with all the barricades and desks. I have to give him credit, it's well coded.

StartingRPG: This is a basic RPG game, you go around fighting monsters and such. It has a few quests and I used Falacy's RPGStarter to get it starting, thank Drehdog7 for creating some icons and me for coding the attacks for the monsters! This will be a long questing game both Multi-Player and Single-Player.

Celestial Chaos Reborn:I haven't really gotten in to this game much, but it looks very much like my Starting RPG game. It would have to be an RPG and I would like to thank Falacy for the Sources.

Desert Defenders 2: A nice strategy game also started by Falacy and hopefully succeeding from me! It's more similar to Gold Guardians and i'll be making sure none of you can cheat (Cheat Engine) :D

Chat Zone: For all you talk alots here's a game for you. You can talk all you want profane or no profane. No GM's to ruin your fun just self-run codes. For instance : Spam = Mute, Spam x 5 = Ban. Log back in Spam Resets, Spam x 40 = BAN. Of course I can unban you if I feel it is necceesary, but I think spaming 40 times is purely retarded!!

Lights Camera Action: This game is originally meant for me, but I opened it up to public. I used it as a movie lobby similar to Netflix. You can watch anime videos and such. Currently we have about 5 Bleach Episodes, I could add in a Suggestion verb supplying the Embeded links to give us. This would help out greatly. It's bassicly a Movie Theater for stressed coders and tourists(Terrorists!!)

That's all the games, i'll be making them longer in to an Essay Form kind of to give more information, don't forget to vote!
You have that much games? You can't even create a game of rock, paper, scissors.
Rasengan3oo4 wrote:
You have that much games? You can't even create a game of rock, paper, scissors.

That's because Im not gay at all to create Balls and a a Cut off dick :)

Calus CoRPS wrote:
Aren't all of these games owned by someone other than you? If I can recall, some of their sources were released without permission.

Some were released, Outbreak, Celestial Chaos, and Desert Defenders. The rest is mines - Besides bleach, thats a source in the library. Im going to ask the owner of BLN if they'd give me Permision to make a BLN2 :|
How about you make something original for a change? All those games will -never- exist. Just like the other games you got.
You mean like the Imaginary Pussy you have o.O
Kingmasherr wrote:

SCRATCH THAT :O
Yeah, i'll try that sometime. But right now I am too busy with high- school.. I can't think of originality :|
Kingmasherr wrote:

what.
I got pissed by my mom this morning o.O Not my fault v_v
I honestly don't like any of those.

And given your comments here, I also think you're a sicko, and I want nothing to do with you.
o.o
i say u should quit
Zhyge wrote:
i say u should quit
I would help you with your game but your to homo to continue.
Drehdog7 wrote:
Zhyge wrote:
i say u should quit
I would help you with your game but your to homo to continue.

im not the one that has 50 games and not even one of em is finished