ID:831157

Image:

Icon:

This was not made by me. How close does the icon look like the image? Maybe even grade it 1-10. 1= Doesn't look like it at all in the icon form, 10= looks perfectly like it. Imo its 7-8.
There is no icon.
There I fixed the link now it works.
In response to Vrocaan
Vrocaan wrote:

How rude.
How true. Look for some tutorials. Figure out what you're doing. Do not put slop that looks 'good' to you, ask for a grade, then say said grade is rude, disproportionate, or wrong. It's an opinion, and you asked for it.
Vrocaan sir first of all its not made by me. Second of all I don't think it looks that bad. Imo it looks good. Third of all I asked 1-10. You gave me a negative number and that's rude. 1 means it looks hideous or looks completely different.
You know, you can put the DMI into an img tag too. Since they are just PNGs on the inside...

You can even enlarge it, by using the width and height parameters.

But, that kind of messes it up.
Thank you Super Saiyan X sir.
Yeah, looks pretty good to me too, TDC. 6.5.
Five meaning it looks like it but it also doesn't. :3
I'd give it about a 6. Ignore Vrocaan's obnoxious trolling.
You're getting much better compared to your previous posts.
In response to Kumorii
Kumorii wrote:
I'd give it about a 6. Ignore Vrocaan's obnoxious trolling.
You're getting much better compared to your previous posts.

It's not his. And, seriously, I'd say 5. Maybe 5.5. If he really wanted to, it's not a crime to borrow colors from original pieces. If you did that, I may even say 6.5 to 7-ish.
I'd give it a 6 or so, maybe a 7 at best. To me, it's mostly the chest plate that seems off, but the hair and feet could be slightly better.
Seems the average score this got is 5, which is average. This means it looks like it but also doesn't.
How close does it look to the image? 1. How close it looks to the character? 4.
I made mine based off the image. Rating would also be appreciated: I just begun and have no drawing talent.
It looks like a black and purple version of Fire Man.
Page: 1 2