Pokémon Online World

by Naokohiro
Pokémon Online World
Pokémon how it was meant to be.
ID:835539

This would have to be a kinda long work in process kind of thing but I think it could be fun if we could do it every once in a while. Ok so I was thinking that a few people could put on the gym leader, battle frontier, or champion icon and we would have to battle them. It would be like 5-10 people and the event would span over a couple hours. I think it would be a lot more interesting if the gym leaders and such had to actually use the team of the person that they're dressed as. I know that this would open up type advantages and weaknesses but hey that's ok. Each person would have to hide in a designated area somewhere in the game and people would have to find and challenge them. There would be a reward for the first person to beat all of them or the first few people. The reward could be something like a class of your choice or a pokemon of your choice. I don't know if something like this has ever been done or if it could ever be done because it would be a huge time commitment to create your persons team and sit on the game and wait for people to find you. Comment with your opinion or suggestions. Also, feel free to completely shoot this down if you just think that this would be completely impossible.
Thanks much,
AJ
Lol..I love it.