Hottodef wrote:
nice

thanks
Did you know that a chicken is a bird?
tyler hub link rite now or ill kill u
Sup Sasuke happy your back
Hottodef wrote:

ya i am bak for awhile and i am thinking of celebrating my return with a new naruto and bleach and dragonball,final fantasy,kingdom of hearts,inuyasha,and some other mangas all mixed into 1 game
Sasukeuchiha5494 wrote:
Hottodef wrote:

ya i am bak for awhile and i am thinking of celebrating my return with a new naruto and bleach and dragonball,final fantasy,kingdom of hearts,inuyasha,and some other mangas all mixed into 1 game

LMAO
Blank I want to be a GM on naruto shuppuden because im a nice/funny person, Most ppl like me, and i know how get ppl to do things. Also I have quite a good idea of the map in the game and i'll help ppl like every 10secs even as a player im helping players. ^^ (BTW Im Reborn in the game Also my key is TheFMan123)
I am here to apply for gm on Bleach New Evil.My key is King519 and game name is Shadow.I have been gm on lots of games,over 30 games and host half of them.I am co-co-onwers on your 2 newest naruto games and 2 of your bleach games.I also host.I am a nice,fun and help guy.Hope i get picked.
Bleach new Evil Gm Aplication
Name:Jason hernadez
Key:Sharingannodamie
Experience:hmmm I Owned Over 10 bleach games And made over 5 So i have major experience u can call me an veteran
Do U Know me:yes weve been freind's for about 2 yrs now
Frome where:Hmmmm Bleach Dark Abis And some of ur dead naruto games
Why u Should Choose me:Because i Am ur prodigy
Lol But on an Real note because I am An loyal guy And can Code Gfx and icon if u ever get tired of making games By Your self
Sup Domnic
Beaubee wrote:
Sup Domnic

sup
Im Here To Apply For Gm.I Have A lot of experience,from bleach sins of la espada reo2,3,naruto akatsuki legends,NBOTLS.well more to the point i want this spot cus i want to help your game.prevent players from having a hard time and make it a fun place for people to get away from life,If u accept my application i'd be very much greatful.Thanks Sasukeuchiha5494
My apply for Naruto Revenge OfThe Fallen 2

I have been and owner,co-owner,admin,enforcer.Games i am owner on is The Lust Of Naruto,Dragonball Z Return Of Sages and Naruto Birth of the Legendary Shinobi,Bleach Byakuya vs Ichigo,Naruto Final Flash,Bleach Battel Of Beast Return,Pokemon A New Universe,Naruto Clash Of The Org and Bleach Blood Of mANY.Co-owner on Bleach:Getsuga Tenchou and Naruto Sacret Journy Of The Shinobi{Shippuden},Legend Of Zelda RPG.Admin on Dram A Island and Naruto Ninja Strom 2.
ok if u want to make a new pokemon game
Hi Sasuke, I was just wondering if I could in any way help you in your Bleach game? I mostly do Iconning
Hi im leaveing one random word on every persons site thatg i know your random word is"Puppies"
Sayaotonashis wrote:
Hi Sasuke, I was just wondering if I could in any way help you in your Bleach game? I mostly do Iconning

sure u can saya.
ur a fag nerd and i hope you know that
Page: 1 2