Alchemist Classic

by Oasiscircle
Alchemist Classic
Combine elements and create chain reactions to thwart your foes!
ID:841830

Keywords: 11, alchemist, update
Alchemist has withstood its release quite well, with only one major bug being found and now fixed in this update. I will have to take a look at the current Elo's grand ranking of things and revise it to see how many points I need to inject to fix the Elo's average back to 500.

Here is the Version 1.1 change log:
Version 1.1
  • Fixed a bug with the Queue.
  • Revised garbage-block scoring method. No longer exponential, it is now multiplicative.
  • A Bonus Pool system has been added to automatically fix the Elo deficit. (Which at this time is -2197 points)

I will need help testing the new garbage method in order to make the game still enjoyable but also more open to a broader range of strategies.
Oasiscircle wrote:
the current ELO's grand ranking of things

Completely irrelevant side-note: ELO, in all caps, is the Electric Light Orchestra, the "Elo" in the Elo rating system is a person's name. If your game does indeed feature the Electric Light Orchestra I'll have to give it another shot! =)
Oh, yeah that was intentional surely. Last version of course was the implementation of the Electric Light Orchestra.
Can't believe you missed that update, you should give it another shot! ;)
Where do you get off adding orchestras - completely ignoring my countless requests for you to add mounts and beam struggles.