ID:84204

Keywords: iccusion, seika
Seika has been around for over 6 years and has been fairly popular, but this is just the beginning. Seika is being redesigned and updated every day!

Iccusion will be advertising Seika outside of BYOND soon, so the game must be polished enough to attract outsiders. Because of this, the game is and has been going under countless redesigns. The most recent, which is featured in the newest version of Seika (Update Notes, Live Server, Hub Page), is a new interface.

When a player logs in to the game, they will be brought to a welcome screen.

The welcome screen serves as a character load screen and a character creation screen, but it also has other system purposes.

Of course, once the person logs into the game, they will be able to interact with the other many interfaces in the game. A few of those interfaces are shown below.

Interfaces are just the tip of the iceberg. In the last couple of months, Seika has received many new systems, boss fights, game features, map redesigns, and much more. The game will continue to be improved upon in the months to follow.

Stay up to date with Seika updates and other Iccusion games by joining the guild!

Don't forget to also play the game and see the changes for yourself!

Play Now!
i would recommend some new spell/ability/etc. art for the hot bar to add to the polish. seika has made more than enough money to pay someone to do this if you need to, so why not make something like these except smaller?
Zxcvdnm wrote:
i would recommend some new spell/ability/etc. art for the hot bar to add to the polish. seika has made more than enough money to pay someone to do this if you need to, so why not make something like these except smaller?

I actually have big plans for the spell/ability system in the coming weeks/months. New spell icons are actually at the top of the todo list for this current version. Along with possible pack icons and more hud/portraits and what not.
Ohh, nice, nice. I think it would be cool to have maybe spells or abilities linked to just the characters class/rank as well. It's been too long since I've created a character so I don't remember which it uses. lol
Aaiko wrote:
Zxcvdnm wrote:

I actually have big plans for the spell/ability system in the coming weeks/months. New spell icons are actually at the top of the todo list for this current version. Along with possible pack icons and more hud/portraits and what not.

good to hear. visually, seika's hot bar has always been kind've a pet peave for me, so its cool that you're working on it. :)
Ganing wrote:
Ohh, nice, nice. I think it would be cool to have maybe spells or abilities linked to just the characters class/rank as well. It's been too long since I've created a character so I don't remember which it uses. lol

The game just has races with different perks. Racial-only abilities are planned for the rework of the spell/ability system.
Now you should design some shops/buildings that are more than just guys behind counters who sell stuff. Those kinds of buildings always struck me as pretty retarded. Put some life into them.
Foomer wrote:
Now you should design some shops/buildings that are more than just guys behind counters who sell stuff. Those kinds of buildings always struck me as pretty retarded. Put some life into them.

Would love to, but little details like that aren't really high priority right now.
Aaiko wrote:
Foomer wrote:

Would love to, but little details like that aren't really high priority right now.

Aww, but little details like that make the game.
When are you going to get rid of that ugly Stat panel?
Mikau wrote:
When are you going to get rid of that ugly Stat panel?

Eventually. :P