- When a sound, like a gunshot, happens, a sound_center object should be created.
- sound_center will store a list of mobs created by it.
- From sound_center, small, invisible mobs should expand in a enclosed circle. This means that new mobs will have to be created to keep the expanding circle closed.
- However, if the sound hits something (atoms will have a soundproof variable that cuts the sound's velocity by a percentage, things like walls cutting them by 100%) like a wall, they are deleted.
- The circle should not create new mobs to replace deleted ones. If the sound hits something like a door, the sound will go through (although considerably slower) and keep expanding from there. If you have a vivid imagination, you can see this. Imagine a ripple in water, that is stopped in all but a small place - the ripple goes through the small place and continues to expand.
I can handle the rest, like alerting things and the other specifics. It's creating and managing this circle that has me stumped.
Can anyone provide any insight as to how I might create the circle and make it intelligently expand as explained above?