ID:843494

BYOND Version:495
Operating System:Windows 7 Home Premium
Web Browser:Chrome 20.0.1132.11
Applies to:BYOND Pager

Thus far we've been unable to verify or reproduce this bug. Or, it has been observed but it cannot be triggered with a reliable test case. You can help us out by editing your report or adding a comment with more information.
Descriptive Problem Summary:
Well, when I try to download a Library I always get the following message ( BYOND Central is not accessible. I re-installed BYOND, I cleared cache, I deleted all previous libs etc.
Numbered Steps to Reproduce Problem:
1. Download a Library ( In this case RPG Framework )
2. Let it download other library's needed.
3. Error Message pops up.
Code Snippet (if applicable) to Reproduce Problem:

Expected Results:
It should finish all the downloads and the Library should be accessible on my computer.

Actual Results:
I can't access it, because I keep getting the error message above.

Does the problem occur:
Every time? Or how often?
Everytime.
In other games?
In other user accounts?
Yes.
On other computers?
No.

When does the problem NOT occur?
When I am on another computer.
Did the problem NOT occur in any earlier versions? If so, what was the last version that worked? 494. (Visit http://www.byond.com/download/build to download old versions for testing.)

Workarounds:
Get an older version of BYOND, or go on another computer ( which I don't want to do. )

I've had this error, but it is solved by simply logging out and logging back into the pager. I don't know why it doesn't work for you after re-installing.
I've noticed that downloads often fail on the first try but if I try again it'll usually work, even if it's immediately after it failed.
Yeah this happened to me aswell and fix was similar to albro
Edit: I even downloaded V496, didn't help. I also tried countless times. It gives me the error after the library " Autojoining " downloads.
In response to Forum_account
This also happens frequently for me when downloading updates (for games and libraries) from the pager in general.
I was not able to reproduce this. I tried downloading Albro1's RPG Framework and also FA's. For future bug reports, or future updates to this one, please remember to include a link to the hub entries in question.
Lummox JR changed status to 'Unverified'