respect...*
Ok, its the Goku hairstyle. Thank you for being civilized and reasonable about it.
i also wish you would have showed the same respect the firszt time i submitted ir to the anime guild, but you wernt. thats why i had this bad image of you... but its been almost a year since then. and im older then most that play here on byond. and trough my time here i found that theres no sence are arguing over the net as it is a noobish thing to do to began with. As for being banned form your game that doesnt bother me. if you still wish to call me a theif thats up to you, i cant change how you think. But anyways, Good luck with your game mate

Fatevamp wrote:
i also wish you would have showed the same respect the firszt time i submitted ir to the anime guild, but you wernt. thats why i had this bad image of you... but its been almost a year since then. and im older then most that play here on byond. and trough my time here i found that theres no sence are arguing over the net as it is a noobish thing to do to began with. As for being banned form your game that doesnt bother me. if you still wish to call me a theif thats up to you, i cant change how you think. But anyways, Good luck with your game mate

Nope, its all good. You were unbanned.
sorry for the typos.
Page: 1 2