Epic

by Yut Put
Epic
Explore epic dungeons and slay epic foes with your friends in a huge, epic fantasy action RPG world.
ID:848111

Changes from 0.8531(For the full changelog for 0.9, see the posts detailing the two mini-releases):

-FINALLY FIXED the bogus "inventory full" messages bug(Forum_account)
-Wires played with(Forum_account)
-Designs for the first couple of levels slightly tweaked, along with some signs.(Forum_account)
-Grass looks totally different whoa.
-Lots and lots and lots of art polishes for the gear
-Spellbooks can now be equipped like weapons. They still take up MP, but all you full mage players out there can take advantage of the 2 extra spell slots you get. The bonus that these have compared to staffs is that spellbooks are not limited to just projectile spells and they don't have the speed nerf staffs have.(Falcon lazorz)
-Escape can now be used to warp out of dungeons you've already completed. This means you can just hop right out once you've got the crafting item you're looking for or found that sign you were trying to read or even just finished a boss quest you accidentally missed.(Forum_account)
-Dark elf assasins slowed down.(Kate the destroyer)
-"Careful of the boss in this place" reworded. Matt is dumb.
-More signs.. holy signworldftw.
-Map changes to make the overworld look more pleasing in some parts of first town
-More features for my personal debugging window
-Through the ini file, hosts can now configure a reboot time(in hours) for the server.
-Lots of other small fixes and changes I can't remember.

(Video demonstration here)

Because 0.9 contains all of the post-0.8 updates, this is by far the most progressed version yet. It might not seem so because of the way I made mini-releases, but the mini-releases were just to hold your interest while I finished up the dramatically huge 0.9. There are no new dungeons in 0.9, but I can promise you'll find some if and when we release 1.0, which is the climactic finale to the adventure. Enjoy!

For those people who are curious:
There are exactly 570 items in the game currently.
174 unique enemies.
109 epic abilities.
49 themed and handcrafted dungeons.
28 quests.
I was going to try it out until I saw you go BYOND on us at the end there...

Just kidding, I'll probably try it out still
BYOND on you?
In response to Yut Put
Haha. On another note, your water reminds me of Pokemon Red/Blue Version, it brings a feeling of nostalgia to me.
Looks really nice, you've done a great job there.
There's still more coming... I might do a small feature-based mini release called 0.9b containing some small fixes and the all-new "companion" system which allows players to have something similar to a pet
Sounds Awesome :D.
0.9b:

-Added companions. You can buy a companion crystal at the shop in first town for 1000 gold. You can easily customize the gear for your companion, your companion's name, etc. When your companion dies, you can revive it like a party member. This is a highly requested, highly tested, and highly enjoyable addition to the game.
-Fixed a problem with doors not opening
-Fixed a problem with wire cutter not working
-Added 2 legendary blades, not available to players yet but they are the first "legendary" tier weapons in the game. They are called "Razzlefrazz" and "Blitzrael". Razzefrazz absorbs mana and shoots lightning bolts, blitzrael absorbs HP and shoots flames. Together, they do around 100 balanced and estimated dps
So that is what the new feature was..

NEXT: Companion battles, type systems and a new name change of the game to 'Pocket Monsters'.
If that giant turd golem isn't miniaturised into a companion then i'm never playing again.
Oops, lol falcon that reminded to fix a bug that would potentially cause companions to attack their owners in the PvP arena.
0.9b patch 1:

-Fixed a bug with books not being usable in pvp
-Fixed a bug with companions not working in pvp
-Companions now have better pathfinding when selecting targets, also making them less stupid and aggressive. Same goes for all AI.
-Companions can be dragged onto enemies to select targets for strategic fights.
-Made sneaking easier and fixed a problem with sneak not working with companions
-Reduced price of companion crystal to 200 gold, instead of 1000
-Added the rest of the animated legendary tier weapons. They each do about 60 dps, which is pretty solid.
q wont open chest or inv