Action RPG Framework

by Forum_account
Action RPG Framework
A framework for developing action RPGs.
ID:849785

Not Feasible
Applies to:Dream Maker

Implementing this feature is not possible now or in the foreseeable future
Is there any possibility of adding a way to show different ability for different slot like
1|2|3|
a|d|g|
b|e|h|
c|f|i|
so user can choose the different type of abilities that can be used
yes, the extra slots for each ability would be great for other magic and arrow levels.
I was planning on making the same for different abilities
I'm not sure what you mean.

Do you mean you can press one of a few different keys to use an ability? Or that you can save and load sets of abilities?
what i mean is that having a way to give list of abilities that the slot can view instead of viewing full list of abilities, here is a example.
2 slots 1-Magic,2-Melee
now i want that 1st slot to only show magic
and 2nd to only show melee or which ever abilities i add into the list.
I'd like to add a way to filter what's displayed in the ability menu but I'm not sure it really makes sense to filter it per-slot. Most people wouldn't use it that way but there's no way for the library to know that, so it'd have to re-build the menu each time you open it in case the filter depends on the slot.

If you'd like to have the user only able to select a magic ability and melee ability, it'd best be handled by something separate. I'd rather make it a completely separate object and give the developer the choice of which type of ability bar is used.
SO IS THAT A YES OR NO?
Forum_account resolved issue (Not Feasible)