Okay so, this is going to short and simple, just so people can stop QQing when they get shutdown.
1) No package tampering or descrimination. This means no having rules specifically for packagers, no restricting / removing package-related objects (skills, resources, items) and no modification of package variables. This also includes giving out package only skills, or modifying vars related to packs, even if in line with rule 3. (Specifically: AI Training, Omega KB and Auto Shadow Spar)
2) Don't punish abusively. Basically, if it wasn't in the rules when they did, they ain't being punished. Exceptions include: Admin abuse, threats against the server, DoS attacks. (This applies to host bans also.)
3) Don't reward with bias. Either have a set outline of fair requirements to allow people to gain skills / power or just dont give boosts out at all or just boost everyone.
4) Attempting to modify or bypass any of the backend systems for DU will resort in a swift removal of hosting rights. (This includes the approval system, banning system, package system, etc.) Also, this includes attempting to ban either EXGenesis or Tens of DU / Lizard_Sphere_X in any way, as this is considered attempting to bypass coded immunity to bans. (Yes, this is referring to people trying to hostban coded admins.)
5) No having or enforcing vague and subjective rules. (Common examples include "common sense" rules.)
6) In no way shape or form are admins to be treated any differently in the rules. (No giving admins special rights. eg. "No harassing admins.")
That's all that comes to mind about now. I'll add more rules as appropriate in the future.
EDIT: Added 5 and 6, clarified some points. (Specifically 4 and 1.)