ID:85088

Seika has a new name! Seika will now be known as Teridal. But it's not just the name that is new!

The game has come a long way and much work has gone into it. Many new features have been added and the game is completely stable.

Along with this name change, the game now has a new starting town, an intro, and more.

Give it a try! Play now

Coming soon: http://www.teridal.com
Too bad the new name isn't going to catch on.
I shall still use the name Seika.
Why the name change? All it will do is confuse people, and Seika has a nicer ring to it anyway.

And if you really are intent on changing the name (having already spent the money on a domain name), you should really update that screen shot with the SEIKA title screen.
Keep up the good work, guys!
Foomer wrote:
Why the name change? All it will do is confuse people, and Seika has a nicer ring to it anyway.

And if you really are intent on changing the name (having already spent the money on a domain name), you should really update that screen shot with the SEIKA title screen.

The game has changed a lot, and Seika is a widely used word in some countries. It also isn't very RPGish.

So what this new name does, is it refreshes the game (people are already joining just because of the rename and seeing how much better the game is now), it let's us have more control of the name (aka the domain), and other reasons.
The name gives off a fantasy crap vibe now. At least drop the 'L.'
Vexonater wrote:
The name gives off a fantasy crap vibe now. At least drop the 'L.'

I don't agree with that. The name reminds me of Durandal (From the Marathon games)
Ehhh.. "www.teridal.com"... I'm waiting for it to be 3D. :P
Jon. I spent like 15 minutes looking for Seika. I hate you. Like the idea, but stop leaving me out >_>
man we cant even host no more and i had my dude on lvl 152 he waz a smith and everthing and had subscribed house and boats and nice armor and stuff know we cant even host no more
i spent like a day lookin for this game know i had to add it to my favorites
Gohan369123 wrote:
man we cant even host no more and i had my dude on lvl 152 he waz a smith and everthing and had subscribed house and boats and nice armor and stuff know we cant even host no more

You're still allowed to host older versions, they just wont show up on the hub. You'll have to join them through a manual link.

The level cap is 90, by the way.
i was enjoying the game until the methodical feel started to kick right back in.

stand in front of green slime and auto attack it until it dies, repeat 20 times, stand in front blue slime and auto attack it until it dies... red slimes... big rats... bigger rats... giant rats... really giant rats...

sitting there and watching me and my enemy punch each other wasn't fun :(
Zaole wrote:
i was enjoying the game until the methodical feel started to kick right back in.

stand in front of green slime and auto attack it until it dies, repeat 20 times, stand in front blue slime and auto attack it until it dies... red slimes... big rats... bigger rats... giant rats... really giant rats...

sitting there and watching me and my enemy punch each other wasn't fun :(

It's slow at the start to allow people to get used to the game. As you level, you'll be using other things. The real fun doesn't start until high level bosses, though.

I want to focus on low level bosses and making the game a little more fun at low level, but for now you'll just have to do the boring grind for a bit.
Throw some missions in for low level people to do such as deliveries that help them to get familiar with the layout of the land while earning levels in the progress. You'll lose a lot of potential players by having a slow, boring start to the game.
Foomer wrote:
Throw some missions in for low level people to do such as deliveries that help them to get familiar with the layout of the land while earning levels in the progress. You'll lose a lot of potential players by having a slow, boring start to the game.

Quests are soon to come.
Yeah... When I try to start my game it says that it's rebooting. It has been saying this for 20 minutes :( I'll probably either re-install my Byond unless there's an actual problem.