Backwards compatibility issue
Descriptive Problem Summary: When playing Lode Wars as a Bolo, movement becomes sporadic when attempting to move north and east, as in where you can only move one space in the north and east directions before having to move a different direction to move another space north or east.
Numbered Steps to Reproduce Problem:
1) Download Lode Wars.
2) Host Lode Wars using Dream Daemon.
3) Join your server from a different computer (as using the same one will close the server for most users).
4) Click on the character marked "Bolo" (Large Green alien, fourth down in the left column).
5) Select a team from the choices available.
6) Walk west, observing correct movement.
7) Walk east, observing incorrect movement.
8) Walk south, observing correct movement.
9) Walk north, observing incorrect movement.
10) Walk using a combination of movements, certain movement combination produce different effects along with your location to other objects.
Expected Results: For movement for Bolos to be fluid in all directions.
Actual Results: Movement for Bolos is not fluid in north and east movements.
Does the problem occur:
Every time? Or how often? Everytime.
In other games? Untested.
In other user accounts? Yes.
On other computers? Yes.
When does the problem NOT occur? The problem does not occur with any other characters movement.
Did the problem NOT occur in any earlier versions? If so, what was the last version that worked? BYOND 489.1099.
Workarounds: Use BYOND 489.1099 or older.