Didn't even notice Monkey Ballz Reference in those bases, all i saw was some of the top art ive seen on BYOND.

Side note: Is it just me, or do you like isometric things, Zete? Lol.
I am a fan of iso its just harder to find pixel artist for iso then it is 2D.
main reason I'm doing Isometric is because top down is overdone, I want the game to have a really fresh feel in everything...

and that's funny because Iso is really easy imo (and fun to do, especially tiles) - also it cuts in half states you have to make
Really? Everyone always says its harder ._. when I ask them.
I like the art design, it's clean and very distinct. My only issue with this, and I swear I'm not trolling, is that some people might have a bit of a problem with the monkey race being the most dark skinned.
Zete, im talking about most of your games being Isometric. Pokemon Z, Black Fire, etc. I personally like the Isometric feel, especially with eye-appealing art like you provide. I was just stating something i concluded. :P

Regardless I can't wait for more progress.
This is his second iso game..
It's his second currently on his profile. However i use to talk to Zete a lot over MSN and such, and i was at one time part of Pokemon Z's team. Every idea that ive ever heard him pitch involved iso.
The reason nobody does iso on BYOND is because of layering issues with pixel movement, etc
I'm also looking to bring this game to java once we got enough done tho, to expand our horizons and the franchise itself :)
Do we get T-shirts and a theme park based on the game, too?
In response to Yut Put
Yut Put wrote:
Do we get T-shirts and a theme park based on the game, too?

Dibs on being GM of the theme park!
Oh yeah....Inutaishos you mean. Wasn't he working on this exact thing, except calling it Azuma?

It doesn't look like he's been working on it for nearly as long though.
Ansem843 wrote:
Yeah this guy has gotten a lot farther than Inutaishos did. Can't wait for this game to come out

Hope you realize that for all you know, the game hasn't even been started yet. All he has shown is concept art. I don't know how "far" you consider concept art to be in game development, but a game takes time to make.
Ansem843 wrote:
Well why would you work so hard for concept art if you didn't want to make a game?

Wanting is not progress. Wanting does not make a game.

I'm not saying that he hasn't made anything, I'm saying that your being naively assumptive about his progress that hasn't even been hinted.
Let the fans dream Albro :) I am working on the game guys, this is THE project for me. There is nothing else I'd rather do on my free time than work on the game.

P.S. I want to use Thunderhorse for a skill name... Any ideas where / how / who it could be for? xD
Summon a horse that neighs at them so loudly that the shockwave created from the sound blows their eardrums and kills them.
In response to Zete
Zete wrote:
I want to use Thunderhorse for a skill name... Any ideas where / how / who it could be for? xD

How about, a thunder based combo attack, he throws a bunch of hooks with lightning over the punches, and he moves forward while punching. Kind of like a galloping horse of thunder, but with fists.
In response to Megablaze
D'aww, I was going for what thunder actually is. A sound.
In response to Albro1
Thunder in games is never just a sound though.
Page: 1 2 3 4 5