-Lifetime subscription to Crypt Defender
-Limited Edition subscriber icon!
-Limited Edition tileset!

Open Tournament Prizes
-6 months of BYOND Membership
-Lifetime subscription to Alchemist
-Limited Edition subscriber icon!
-Limited Edition tileset!

Important note: You must play at least 5 games against someone in your bracket to qualify for any prizes!
Important note: If you do not make the threshold for your league by the start time you will be changed to the correct league.

Tournament Ranks are separate from your actual ranks. Over the next week of tournament play, if you play an opponent that is marked to be in your bracket you will either gain or lose tournament ranking using a method similar to the current Elo ranking system. At the end of the week precisely at 12:00AM on the 14th, the ones with the most rank in both the Grandmaster bracket and in the Open bracket will be given their rewards.

To apply for a tournament, simply comment with the BYOND key you will be using for the tournament and which bracket you would like to be placed in. To be in the Grandmaster bracket you must maintain a rank of at least 600 in non-tournament Ranking. To be in the Open bracket you cannot have more than 700 in non-tournament Ranking. Sadly, you cannot be in two tournament brackets at once.

So apply for a bracket and get some practice in before the tournament begins! (:

-Oasiscircle
I, TheBrawler424, would like to enter the "Open Tournament" please.
I, UnknownMurder, would like to enter the "Open Tournament" please.

Note: May I see all the rules of playing Open Tournament. (If you do not know what I meant. I kinda meant like, Are you able to tower... or do something like Tetris...)
Count me in for the open tournament as well!
I will enter the open bracket, if only because I can't compete with or even reach the 600 mark!
me for grandmaster because i want the sub to crypt ;_;
Signing up for
Open Tournament.
There are no limits on what you can do strategy-wise. Everyone can use whatever strategy they want! (:

Updated the listings.
Hi. Grandmaster. Alitron123. Bye.
Yusuke13 open tourneyy
hairagjoinplsgamemodheart
Open.
Grandmaster

P.S. Ragneo sucks.
Ill go for OPEN, I guess...
Welp, my ranking is 900ish so I guess I can't join the open tournament.

Put me in the grandmasters tourney :)
There is only 12 hours left before the tournament applications become locked, so join quickly!
I'd like to apply for the "Open Tournament", please and thank you. May my luck and that skill stuff carry me to victory.
Im up for open tourney
Alright, I've signed you two up.
Only 7 hours and 30 minutes remaining to enter. Join now or you miss out on chances to get fabulous one-of-a-kind prizes! (:
Truseeker, YOU LACK. HATRED.
Page: 1 2