ID:85347

So... For the longest time now, I've been under the apparently-mistaken impression that only BYOND members were able to make blog posts. Huh. At any rate, I've figured out how to work this thing. So, now that I have this blog-type deal, I might as well put it to good use.

Right, so. I'm a lazy type, as well as a bit of a lone-worker, so I'm sure none of you are surprised that I don't really have anything to speak of as far as games go. That said, I'm fairly sure anyone bothering to read this already knows about my sole project "Crystal Hearts".

I've been working on it, whenever I find it convenient, but I really haven't gotten much work done on it at all. Well, not by my standards at least. I wonder if I ought to figure out some kind of side-project to take out the monotony?

At any rate, you can be sure it'll get done. Eventually. Whenever that is. To keep myself going, I'm also going to start posting a game update log. At first it'll be daily, so I don't slack off. Then, it'll probably move to every other day, to a few days, to every week, and probably stop there.

So, while I figure out what I'm going to do now (or more probably go to sleep), I'll end this with a short list of what I've managed to finish in Crystal Hearts, so far.

- A bare-bones battle system, minus skills, items, and XP/enemy drops.
- A verb to examine items via fancy browser windows. But, there's no inventory system, or even items to examine.
- A bad joke or two.
- Ripped Charas.ex icons for character generation.

Yeah.... That's a small list, alright.

WELL! Tomorrow's going to be a long day....