ID:8542

LOL the funny thing is, its true, in the game it says the P-Bag is pure evil.
lol
pbagss are eeeviiill They always hide..
...behind you!

Seriously, though, p-bags are evil. If a new DBZ-developer sees a game with p-bags he'll add p-bags in his own game. DBZ-developers should stop adding p-bags or make it so p-bags barely have effect, ...All pure evilll
DBTC uses P-Bags for training...

Of course, I mean "training" in the sense of "tutorial for the real fighting" and not in "sit here and click all day"...lol
Haha that's funny. =)
I'm proud that Sarm's currently living in Ireland.
I think it's funny how DBZ games haven't changed at all since the first big "rip" game which was "Dragonball GT Genesis" By Dracon back in 2000 and 2001.

Since punchingbags are almost completely irrelevant in the damn anime, I view every single current Dragonballz game as a Genesis rip :P Only newbies call DBZ games around here "Zeta rips."
DragonBall Epic Online was the first DragonBall game on BYOND. Another thing is, you do not HAVE to train on the punching bags, although they do make it quite faster depending on where you train. And no, you do not click it all day, you double-click it once and it attacks it until you either stop, or are mortally wounded and need to heal. There is soooooo many things to do in this game, you need to experience all of it before dissing it.
DragonBall Epic Online was the first DragonBall game on BYOND

No it wasn't. Dragonball Technaki is the oldest on BYOND as of now. DBZeta is over a month older also.

And no, you do not click it all day, you double-click it once and it attacks it until you either stop, or are mortally wounded and need to heal.

And this is more fun how?

There is soooooo many things to do in this game, you need to experience all of it before dissing it.

Ooh, like gravity training? Or climbing mountains? Or going to the hyperbole time chamber, or whatever the hell it's called. Or dual training?! That's the best. Even meditation! I bet that's what makes the game soooo original. Seeing as how you didn't give any examples, I came to that conclusion. What's in this DBZ game that isn't in the others?
DragonBall Epic Online was the first DragonBall game on BYOND.

What the hell are you talking about? Look at the date added for that game. Just because you weren't around before 2002 doesn't make a game added in 2002 the oldest DBZ game ever. Also just because some games don't appear on the HUB anymore it doesn't mean they never existed. Most old school DBZ games got deleted for charging subscriptions :P

Anyways, there have been DBZ games since 2000 or before and they look and play almost exactly the same as these "non rip" games of today.
Jaredoggy, this is not my first Key Name. I have been around since early 2000. Oh, and just because the HUB date says 2002, that does not mean it was created in 2002. They took it off the HUB, and re-added it. This was has been around much, much earlier than that. This WAS the first DragonBall game on BYOND. Cinnom is an oldbie too, he can even tell you. Jaredoggy, have you ever even played DBEO? If not, play it before insulting me. I have not insulted anyone, I am simply telling you some things about the game.

KamiKazeSamuri, I really do not wish to tell you everything about the game, there is too much to say. Just play it and find out, but you will probably quit the second you enter because you will not be able to figure out what to do and where to go, that is what makes this community so good. The ones who stay either have been on BYOND for a long while, or are not the "newbie" type who just leave and beg for things.
Wow, Goku, a lot of people who've been on BYOND a long while don't like Dragonball Z games.

It figures you'd make up an excuse, had I were to play this game and quit after two seconds. You obviously know who I am, and have solid proof that I like to beg for stuff when I join games, right? I didn't think so. It's funny, because you just pretty much described more than half the DBZ-playing community. Always wanting power in the game, items, and "Super Sayin"..., instead of doing something productive, like making a game (one that doesn't have the same source code and icons as the DBZ game you were just playing). Why do that though? With Zeta rips so easily accesible, it'd be so simple! You can copy all the ideas from the series, and you wouldn't have to come up with barely any original ideas of your own! It's all done for you :)

But not one example? I expected nothing less.
KamiKaziSamuri wrote:
Dragonball Technaki is the oldest on BYOND as of now.

Oldest as of now? I didn't know time machines had been invented yet...
Jaredoggy wrote:
DragonBall Epic Online was the first DragonBall game on BYOND.

What the hell are you talking about? Look at the date added for that game. Just because you weren't around before 2002 doesn't make a game added in 2002 the oldest DBZ game ever. Also just because some games don't appear on the HUB anymore it doesn't mean they never existed. Most old school DBZ games got deleted for charging subscriptions :P

Anyways, there have been DBZ games since 2000 or before and they look and play almost exactly the same as these "non rip" games of today.

Well if one does not play a game one does not know the history of that game. Unlike you I played it, since i actually played it i would know it was made around 1999 or 2000 and taken off of the hub. And yet again it is off the hub but soon it will come back up.

DBEo was truely the first game and jaredoggy i have been with byond the 1st year it was made, but not with this key so umm i dont think that one should try to sound smart if one isnt really smart.

-.- Homo

You bumped something that is almost 2 years old...
Golden Monk you are borderline retarded...
Unsubscribing from this comment thread.
Golden_Monk wrote:
DBEo was truely the first game and jaredoggy i have been with byond the 1st year it was made, but not with this key so umm i dont think that one should try to sound smart if one isnt really smart.

-.- Homo

You say you've been with Byond since 1999 and you still haven't learned to check the damn timestamps on comment posts. You don't have any room to tell people not to act smart.

http://members.byond.com/?command=view_post&post=8542
Look at this. The images on the post don't even WORK anymore.