ID:85504

Poll: What would you do?

Free Sex, Accept! 22% (10)
Be Suspicious, but Accept anyway 20% (9)
It's easy money - Accept! 13% (6)
Who is this stranger? Walk away. 2% (1)
Ask "Who the hell are you?" 2% (1)
Grab her, lead him/her into the nearest alley and go crazy 6% (3)
Walk away without a word 20% (9)
Slap them! Hard! 0% (0)
Look confused, and stand there untill someone helps you out 6% (3)
Alert the Authorities - Isn't this illegal? 6% (3)

Login to vote.

Let's assume a hypothetical situation where you were approached by a member of the opposite sex, a total stranger you have never met or seen before now.

Now assume, hypothetically speaking, that this person was mildly attractive. Not totally stunning, but they have subtle points of beauty/handsomeness.

Continuing with this Hypothetical situation, let's assume that this subtly attractive person of the opposite gender approaches you in a bar/cafe/pub/library/wherever and offers you money (£200 GBP) in return for an favour.

Upon further investigation, he/she reveals that this favour is sexual intercourse. No strings, no complications. Let's assume for the purpose of furthering this hypothetical situation that the girl/boy has no Sexually Transmitted Infections or medical problems of any kind, their breath isn't bad and they don't have spots.

What would you do? Answer in the poll.
It's either a sting or part of a reality show.
a sting? to catch what? a heterosexual individual who enjoys legal, consensual sexual intercourse in the missionary position with someone of equal age?
For money.
IT'S A TRAP. Seriously, though, it couldn't be a police officer because that would entail entrapment, but I would be equally paranoid and just leave.
I'd say no, then slowly cry myself to sleep that night.
Raep without verbal communication
I'd take it at full force, and then give her my contact information and tell her to tell her friends about my newfound gigolo business.
It's more fun when it's suspicious and mysterious.
D4RK3 54B3R wrote:
It's more fun when it's suspicious and mysterious.

Until you wake up in a bathtub in Mexico, missing a kidney.

For the second time.

stfu im not ripping ventur bros ur a liar
No strings, no complications.

sold
K: Get married first.
FUCKING WEIRD ASS WHITE BOYS