Yoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

just stopping by to say wuz gud to my nigga Folak >:D
F0lak wrote:
I'll have you know, I'm Canadian, sir.

I know it's suddenly but the word "Canadian" reminds me of Justin Bieber. >_>
What has Justin Beiber got anything to do with the word Canadian?
Probably because he is from Canada.

This is how he spreads, people keeps talking about him everywhere, no matter what subject.

If you guys really want him to get the fuck out, stop watching his videos and hating, because that hating gives him more views.

And also stop talking about him everywhere.

That is all.
My first comment on Byond ever! Yay! Anyway, I can't wait for the map to finish loading so I can play with beer in the game.
Hi.
S3kshUn8 HaxX0r wrote:
Hi.

Hello.
Hey guys!
You shoud bring back clone corps
Hi F0lak!, I wanted to ask if the Hazordhu II, restart the world or to respawn to minerals, animals, etc. ..
On the other hand I wonder if one day would be made a translation into Spanish for the game (Hazordhu II), Because me and my friends we have been playing a few days and loved ... I could help to translate or something .. And there is no Hazurdho II version to play alone or with friends?, To use other worlds .. because there already is very Debast. Thanks for reading .. Left where you can contact me if you want to say something ... [email protected].
Hello, I recently discovered the game Hazordhu II. I had gained a lot of progress with one Stonehammer ORc character.I was fully equipped with metal and supplies in a decent sized cave. The next day, I start up Hazordhu II, and click load...The starting screen was going very slow and lagging, for when I clicked load it said I clicked new, and it didn't even give me the 'Are you sure?' choice. So, my character was deleted so easily, so accidental. I would advise adding slots for mutiple characters or a harder was of overwriting, like entering a code in the box that appears somewhere. I am not happy at all about this, if you are active please find an easier way.

-Tales
u can give me the host files ? i want host one server of hazordu n_n
Yo f0lak. Not sure if I got your YIM anymore or not...but if you're ever on Haz, let me know. I don't see the game, that I want to ask you about, in your creations anymore, so I don't want to mention it here.
In response to JackBlack1
Feel free to mention it here. I'm not hiding anything.
In response to F0lak
All right, just thought I'd wait till I had your permission or whatever lol. Cuz I respect your work and all. But the question is, when do you plan to publish your SG game? I know you probably got bugs to deal with after some update to HazII, I mean I posted about the Canteen issue so that's one bug, but the reason why I'm asking is because I've always liked your SG game, I always preferred it over SGO, even long before Angey quit and Kells stepped in ruining it even more.

In my opinion, while comparing your game to SGO,

1. Your rings are 100x better.
2. Your NPCs are 100x better.
3. I don't remember using the gate much in your game, so I can't rate it much, but I'm sure its better than SGOs.
4. Your ships, compared to the ships Master put in and the ships they continued to use, as well as the ships in the Rips, your ships are 100x better than all of them. Yeah, sure they were a work in progress but they were quite literally BETTER. I mean, you hit gold with those ships, Master or anyone else couldn't grasp it right.
5. The Capture system are 100x better, despite the fact that SGO could never get theirs in.
6. Icons and Mobs are 100x better.

Point is, F0lak, if your SG game and SGO were up, the hubs, hosted, and such. I'd choose yours everyday, any day, all the time, over SGO. And being that SGO and ToP are no longer up, nor can I find ToP's forums anymore, I believe your SG game would struck gold on players being as how better it is. And no, I would never call your game a Rip, that be stupid because it ain't one. Which is why I like it even more than SGO.

I'll keep going if I have to to convince you of how great your SG game is, man, :P
FOlak i can talk to you please in page
I need to get in contact with you somehow. I lost one of my sources that you worked on with me, and I'm curious if you by chance still have it. Page me or something when you get the chance.
Hey, I just wanted to say that I love HAZ2, and was wondering if you could help me out. For some reason, all my other friends can connect fine, but I can't connect at all. Did I get banned for something? Please get back to me.
Could I get a large fry with a coke?
OH GOD! I remember when the Clone corps game was HUGE!!
Page: 1 2