ID:85616

+100 Internets to the BYOND staff. I don't know how they do it, but these updates rock.

Dam that look's so awesome. This game is going to be great, keep up the good work.
Yeah, let's hope true bigatom support will be added soon, too. I think it's a lot more likely now with real big icon support and support for different sized tiles.
Cool.
:)
I noticed this earlier.

Yea++
Strongly agreed.
Can't wait to try it out,

GREAT JOB SAx.
I doubt you had actually needed all those icon files even before. The new 'native big icons' essentially work as a shortcut for using a loop through icon_states() and adding pixel-offset overlays to enlarge the atom's graphic -- virtually everything that that feature added was already possible before, it was just made automatic (therefore more convenient).
Kaioken wrote:
I doubt you had actually needed all those icon files even before.

_>, some people like to organize.
Kaioken wrote:
I doubt you had actually needed all those icon files even before.

Nope, these animations would have been even more of a complete mess if they weren't organized as such. You have to take into account I'm also no longer creating or removing object overlays. Thanks to the native icon support I no longer need to have objects hanging way off to either side just to get in two frames of animation.

Though, without a certain update this is all for nothing. If you have a minute please bug Lummox about it. I believe it's currently lower on the "to do" list than making some website stuff.
explosion_dead ftfw.