ID:856572

Resolved
BYOND Version:496.1139
Operating System:Windows 7 Pro
Web Browser:Firefox 13.0.1
Applies to:Dream Maker

This issue has been resolved.
Descriptive Problem Summary: Well, when you press ctrl+f and you have some windows opened, it basically does nothing. The new "windows" update has bugged the system pretty much, in my opinion it should be toggeable, it's hard to control the game with this bug which is forcing me to find the text on my own.

Numbered Steps to Reproduce Problem: Try to open some windows (they are opened by default when you press Ctrl+F, I don't even know how it works now :S), after seeing the text for once, after redoing the step you won't be redirected there, plus sometimes, after deleting it, you'll be relinked there and no text will be lighted.

Expected Results: Find the text I was looking for.

Actual Results: Get to nowhere, bugged content.

Does the problem occur:
Every time? Or how often? Whenever you try the steps above.
In other games? Yes.
In other user accounts? Yes.
On other computers? Yes.

When does the problem NOT occur? When you don't use Ctrl+F.

Did the problem NOT occur in any earlier versions? If so, what was the last version that worked? In earlier versions, when there weren't windows in Dream Maker. BYOND 495.1136

I see the problem and will try to fix it now.
Tom changed status to 'Verified'
In response to Tom
Tom wrote:
I see the problem and will try to fix it now.

Thank you (:
Although I have to say that the problem (for me) isn't nearly as bad as you are seeing so I'm wondering if it's the same thing. Most of the time it seems to work fine, but I have managed to reproduce a case where it isn't properly cycling to the next file on a search, so I'll see what's going on there.
By the way, sometimes when you try to search something, it takes you there, but it doesn't switch the window, so it's basically lighted but not showed
Yeah, it's the same problem. See it now. Should have a fix soon...
Tom resolved issue