The Naked Ninja wrote:
If I were to get a team it wouldn't be my project anymore... I'm possessive enough to let that bother me sadly. I would however consider an artist, but then again I do not like relying on other people.

If I want something, I want it done when I want it done. :p

I SEE YOU LIKE TO B ISOLATED IN YOUR JOB PROGRAMING THINGY LOL
Toadfish wrote:
i gues i am the only1

Apparently you are. Or perhaps it's merely an illusion fabricated by your mind?
Toadfish wrote:
or perhaps ure just blind from birth

lol

If that's what you want to call it. And you've yet to explain this supposed "irony." Maybe because there isn't anything to explain.
Toadfish wrote:
i got nothing left 2 explain 2 a guy that wouldnt see irony if it punched him in the face

Are you insinuating KDG is a thief?
Pmitch wrote:
Toadfish wrote:
i got nothing left 2 explain 2 a guy that wouldnt see irony if it punched him in the face

Are you insinuating KDG is a thief?

The funny thing is I've never seen this guy's key before. I have no idea who he is and yet he's insinuating I'm a thief. Clearly he has me confused with someone else. Amusing...
Toadfish wrote:
hahahaha, stop lying u know who i am

Other than some random troll making vague insinuations while providing no supporting evidence, no, I haven't the slightest clue who you are. Can't say I care either. Seeing as you're clearly someone just looking to randomly start an argument, I'm going to avoid continuing this farce. Unless you have an actual accusation with evidence against me, don't bother me further, as I have no intention of keeping this going.
Toadfish wrote:
have you already forgotten, orange-kun

???

you stole all of my icons, from dragon ball: rebirth of shadows

this is the red truth and you cannot deny it

Orange-kun? Not familiar with that name either. I don't play Dragonball: Rebirth of Shadows, nor any other Zeta rip. In fact, the only DBZ game I've played in the past year was Dragonball Z Onslaught, along with closed-testing Dragon Ball Online II. And I sure as hell haven't collected any icons from anyone. Whomever is the culprit that you're looking for, I hope you manage to find and expose him. But you're accusing the wrong person, kid.
I side with DC on this: FoL was interesting before, as a "pushing-the-limit" sorta thing, but there are already enough DBZ games around. Creating a new game, based in a new world allows for much more freedom in developing your game, and although it might deter some of the die-hard anime fans, all-in-all it seems like the best choice.

But yes, there are enough DBZ games around, BYOND or not. One of the more important advantages of the BYOND suite is that it allows one to realize his -own- world, and unlike say, creating game mods, it assumes very little about what kind of world it's gonna be.

If anything, however, I feel creating a new world from scratch is a much more challenging endeavour. If before you had a fleshed-out world and an easy-to-please audience, now you can't take anything for granted, not having any ground to stand on.

I don't have much time to write something longer, but let me just finish with saying, I'm absolutely salivating in anticipation to see what your game is gonna turn out like.
Page: 1 2