ID:85863

Urgh... For a while, I'd been making a healthy change and drinking only water.

What inspired me to do that was some really cheap bottles of water at a convenience store near my house (20 for $3.99!). But, for almost a week now they've been out of it.

Without the convenience of pre-bottled water, I've slipped back into old habit and resumed consumption of large amounts of soft-drinks.

The stuff is like a damned poison for me. The more of it I drink, the more I can feel my consciousness slipping away and my lethargy intensifying. Headaches, spells of boredom, limited energy...

But, there's at least a silver lining on the cloud. After I asked one of the store's managers about it, I found out that more would be coming in on Thursday. Apparently, the supplier had made a mix-up, and the number they were given to order water was the number for squeegees or something. Y'know, like you clean windows with.

Another day goes by with almost no work done on my game (I did manage to finish the targetting icon, finishing off my HUD responsibilities for now). Once Thursday comes and I flush out my system with some water, I think I'll be able to process thoughts and put forth a serious effort...

Until then, though, I'll probably do almost nothing and find a way to blog twenty paragraphs about it before passing out between the hours of three and seven AM.

Oi.... I've got to fight this... Just one more day.... Just.... One.... More.... Day....

It's useless, it's useless, it's all useless....

I certainly can't fight the exhaustion setting in now, though. Four-thirty AM is a bit earlier than I usually retire, but at least I'll wake up that much earlier and get a chance to try and do something.

But even though I've finished the HUD icons for my game, I keep digging myself more pitfalls. I've definitely decided that I'm thoroughly unsatisfied with my current meager coverage of stats and skills. So now, I'll probably be blogging about how I'm too lazy to figure out those.

Geh... If I'm going to be this useless, I might as well stop wasting your time that you're bothering to use reading this.

Good night, and pray I somehow become miraculously motivated tomorrow.
El
Em
Ay
Oh
Drink Water AND milk! That's what I do.

8 Bottles a water a day and 4L of Milk a day.
Tap water? I started to drink water regularly when I realised how thirsty and how dry the inside of my mouth really is.
Just drink tap water, you environment raper.
The cheap bottled water is generally glorified tap water anyways so yeah...and if you are really that against tap water, get a water filter. I have a pitcher of Brita water I drink all the time.
Jaredoggy wrote:
The cheap bottled water is generally glorified tap water anyways so yeah...and if you are really that against tap water, get a water filter. I have a pitcher of Brita water I drink all the time.

^^