ID:859173

Not a bug
BYOND Version:495
Operating System:Windows XP Pro
Web Browser:Firefox 13.0.1
Applies to:Dream Seeker

This is not a bug. It may be an incorrect use of syntax or a limitation in the software. For further discussion on the matter, please consult the BYOND forums.
Descriptive Problem Summary:
BYOND crashes when making a new /swapmap (LummoxJR's Swapmaps) and the Forume Account ActionRPGFramework lib is included
Numbered Steps to Reproduce Problem:
1)Install SwapMaps
2)Install ActionRPGFrameowrk
3)Create a new project
4)Include both libs
5)Make a new swapmap at runtime
Code Snippet (if applicable) to Reproduce Problem:
var/swapmap/map=new("house_[src.ckey]",60,60,1)

Expected Results:
Continue execution.
Actual Results:
Crash
Does the problem occur:
Every time? Or how often?
Every time.
In other games?
Unknown.
In other user accounts?
Unknown.
On other computers?
Unknown

When does the problem NOT occur?
NA
Did the problem NOT occur in any earlier versions? If so, what was the last version that worked? (Visit http://www.byond.com/download/build to download old versions for testing.)
NA
Workarounds:
Don't use the two libs together.
The Action RPG Framework seems to have compilation problems stemming from the demo files not being properly marked as such in the .dme, but once I accounted for that and was able to compile a test project, I had no problems whatsoever.

Since you're running in XP, you should be able to enable Dr. Watson to get a more thorough log of the crash. That would be able to tell me where the crash occurs and what's on the stack when it does.
Lummox JR changed status to 'Unverified'
Please cancel this report. After running Dr. Watson, I tried clearing out the directory and it appears a corrupted file was responsible.
Lummox JR resolved issue (Not a bug)