Naruto TG Reborn

by Hottodef
Naruto TG Reborn
Welcome to the NARUTO TG
ID:86136

Image from glowtxt.com text generator
Rate the game and Vote and stuff i realy dont have nothing to say sooo.....RATE AND BYOND MEMBERS
Hottodef wrote:
Rate the game and Vote and stuff i realy dont have nothing to say sooo.....RATE AND BYOND MEMBERS

Why should we?
Pmitch wrote:
Hottodef wrote:

Why should we?

The overview sections is just packed with crappy screenshots you found on the internet. This game seems like its just another rip, so again, why should we rank this?
Why should you do it?, Well, The decistions up to you ,so instead of adding useless comments on "Why should i do this", You should just leave. Hottodef asked nicely and ad you don't want to rank then, ok. Thats your choice. so don't come on here blabbing your useless opinion because it's not needed.
NeroKashi189 wrote:
Why should you do it?, Well, The decistions up to you ,so instead of adding useless comments on "Why should i do this", You should just leave. Hottodef asked nicely and ad you don't want to rank then, ok. Thats your choice. so don't come on here blabbing your useless opinion because it's not needed.

You didnt answer my question at all, infact you completely avoided it, and in the worst way possible, your comment actually makes it seem like there is nothing at all to this game.

So, rather than some random player kissing ass posting, can someone answer my question? What makes this game worth favoriting?

Lastly, read the guys post, he did not ask a question, he just said "rank this"
Pmitch wrote:
NeroKashi189 wrote:

You didnt answer my question at all, infact you completely avoided it, and in the worst way possible, your comment actually makes it seem like there is nothing at all to this game.

So, rather than some random player kissing ass posting, can someone answer my question? What makes this game worth favoriting?

You dont have to rank man all we want for players to have fun and ty Nero and i will u give u your boost for ranking and gm
Hottodef wrote:
Pmitch wrote:
NeroKashi189 wrote:

You dont have to rank man all we want for players to have fun and ty Nero and i will u give u your boost for ranking and gm

Nah no thanks, i saw the game was up and logged in. Its just another rip. with few changes. If you want players to have fun, put some effort into making a game from scratch. Not using stolen code.

Pmitch wrote:
Hottodef wrote:
Pmitch wrote:
NeroKashi189 wrote:

Nah no thanks, i saw the game was up and logged in. Its just another rip. with few changes. If you want players to have fun, put some effort into making a game from scratch. Not using stolen code.

leave if u dont like my game and it isnt rip

Hottodef wrote:
Pmitch wrote:
Hottodef wrote:
Pmitch wrote:
NeroKashi189 wrote:

Yes it is. Its a nbotls/wots rip, and thats easy to see. Dont even attempt to sit there and say you made the game from scratch. We all know that same login, the same icons, the same map, the same text and tabs, and overall gameplay. All you did was change the color of the tabs and switch out some turf for other ripped art.

Lol, ill buy you another membership if you can prove you made the game from scratch, bet you cant.
Pmitch wrote:
Hottodef wrote:
Pmitch wrote:
Hottodef wrote:
Pmitch wrote:
NeroKashi189 wrote:

Yes it is. Its a nbotls/wots rip, and thats easy to see. Dont even attempt to sit there and say you made the game from scratch. We all know that same login, the same icons, the same map, the same text and tabs, and overall gameplay. All you did was change the color of the tabs and switch out some turf for other ripped art.

Lol, ill buy you another membership if you can prove you made the game from scratch, bet you cant.

??? umm i didnt rip all i got was the icons and i did codes and maps all by myself
Hottodef wrote:
Pmitch wrote:
Hottodef wrote:
Pmitch wrote:
Hottodef wrote:
Pmitch wrote:
NeroKashi189 wrote:

??? umm i didnt rip all i got was the icons and i did codes and maps all by myself

if you have ripped icons in your game, its a rip. And i can tell you didnt code the game, because of all the same things in it as in other rips.
Pmitch wrote:
Hottodef wrote:
Pmitch wrote:
Hottodef wrote:
Pmitch wrote:
Hottodef wrote:
Pmitch wrote:
NeroKashi189 wrote:

if you have ripped icons in your game, its a rip. And i can tell you didnt code the game, because of all the same things in it as in other rips.

Ok i geuss.. just dont trash game man we want a peaceful game
Ima shut down the game for a while
Hottodef wrote:

SHITTY GAME,they blame the players for his crappy coding,every jutsus auto spamm kills,owner is obviously some retard narutard,wtf why are you even hosting this outdated piece of shit
Zane444 wrote:
Hottodef wrote:

SHITTY GAME,they blame the players for his crappy coding,every jutsus auto spamm kills,owner is obviously some retard narutard,wtf why are you even hosting this outdated piece of shit

STFU and leave u dum bitch
Hottodef wrote:
Zane444 wrote:
Hottodef wrote:

L oh fcking L im dumb? at least i have the competence to create original games bitch
Zane444 wrote:
Hottodef wrote:
Zane444 wrote:
Hottodef wrote:

L oh fcking L im dumb? at least i have the competence to create original games bitch

u not smart enough to create a game
Hottodef wrote:
Zane444 wrote:
Hottodef wrote:
Zane444 wrote:
Hottodef wrote:

you wanna make my night and be proven wrong? then look here dumbass,http://www.byond.com/members/Zane444
Hottodef wrote:
Zane444 wrote:
Hottodef wrote:
Zane444 wrote:
Hottodef wrote:

lulz you even stole goa icons you failure!
Page: 1 2