ID:86166

Keywords: dbfr
Ah another one of my rare posts, but i just feel like advertising a Good game.

I have Recently been spending a considerable amount of time on DB Fr.
Due to the fact of certain friends of mine lingering in their, such as howey and a few others, This game has been around for a good long time, and one of the best and longest standing Dbz games, in my entrance i was glad to see a Strong player base, and good Staff members to, as i played i realised the start was a little hard, but then the staff helped me out a bit, and where very quick to respond to any issues and realised one you get a couple of levels then the game just keeps getting easier and better to play.i would like to recommend this game to any dbz Fan out there.
ill be in this game allot, so .. hope i don't get stalked lol

With this game's unlimited Unique and original ideas they are truly worth the wait to find them out and see them yourself, the game consists of punch bags and the like but that is only a small part of your early level after that the game revolves on questing and npc's and dragonball gathering and pvp and fun events.

http://www.byond.com/games/Volkov911/DBZFinalResurrection
Zeta rip.
Inb41000noobsaskingformembership.
ehh? excuse me lol, well it may have started as a rip but it advanced past that. but your opinions are fair i guess. except i don't understand Dino master too well. :)
He's just a noob asking for GM.
Teka123 wrote:
ehh? excuse me lol, well it may have started as a rip but it advanced past that. but your opinions are fair i guess. except i don't understand Dino master too well. :)

I said this post is in before 1000 noobs come and ask for membership.
Shut up dreh.
Kingmasherr wrote:
Shut up dreh.

I'm talking about what Dino said smart ass.
Kingmasherr wrote:
Shut up dreh.

Watch your mouth.
And i'm still saying 'Shut up'
STFU <--- :)
Dinomaster45 wrote:
Kingmasherr wrote:
Shut up dreh.

Watch your mouth.

Kingmasherr wrote:
And i'm still saying 'Shut up'

No need to be difficult.
DB Fr seems like a well coded game. I give it a 7/10. Only things that annoy me is the small screen and the fact that they give you verbs that you can't use yet. But other than that, it's cool.
Kingmasherr wrote:
DB Fr seems like a well coded game. I give it a 7/10. Only things that annoy me is the small screen and the fact that they give you verbs that you can't use yet. But other than that, it's cool.

I give it a 2/10. Get nonripped, new icons and it can be a 7/10.
Kingmasherr wrote:
DB Fr seems like a well coded game. I give it a 0/10. Only things that annoy me is the small screen and the fact that they give you verbs that you can't use yet. But other than that, it's cool.

Dreh, I give your life a 10/10 :)
Kingmasherr wrote:

Ok
Kingmasherr wrote:

at failing.
Page: 1 2 3 4