You both suck at trolling, gtfo newfagz.
Every game has flaws Teka.
Final Resurrection is the best dragonball game on the BYOND right now :) I wish I had time to play FR xD but unfortunately time is the thing you cannot buy :/
Kisioj wrote:
Final Resurrection is the best dragonball game on the BYOND right now :) I wish I had time to play FR xD but unfortunately time is the thing you cannot buy :/

Why so many people like Zeta rips.
You don't advance past a rip.
It's a either a rip or it isn't.
Fail/Nay.
Yea+ because Teka's hawt.
gameplay really is nothing special from what ive played.
ah, how i miss the zeta 2 dbz rip era on byond.
ZMD Productions wrote:
Kisioj wrote:

Why so many people like Zeta rips.

Lol, and this guy is pointing out rips.
For all of you that "think" you know what you're talking about; sit down a sec, let me educate you.

Final Resurrection is probably one of the most advanced DBZ games on BYOND. There is nothing Zeta in it. It started out Zeta ages ago, but has become something much greater than that. Bash it because you can't hit the bag once and be level 400. Or hit self-train and gain 50 levels in .3 seconds. If you can get passed the fact that you cannot become elite in two seconds, you'll find out how great of a game it actually is.

Do you have what it takes?
Tridon wrote:
For all of you that "think" you know what you're talking about; sit down a sec, let me educate you.

Final Resurrection is probably one of the most advanced DBZ games on BYOND. There is nothing Zeta in it. It started out Zeta ages ago, but has become something much greater than that. Bash it because you can't hit the bag once and be level 400. Or hit self-train and gain 50 levels in .3 seconds. If you can get passed the fact that you cannot become elite in two seconds, you'll find out how great of a game it actually is.

Kill yourself already. The game is definitely nowhere close to being the most advanced dbz game on byond for one. And dont make the dumb, but used often assumption that we dont like the game because its got fast leveling. Who dislikes rips, but likes fast leveling anyway? Proofread what you say before you say it please.
Tridon wrote:

Have what it takes to AFKTrain? Ranking in the top 10 of a Dragonball rip is about as easy as spelling your name.

Also, if you're giving out education lessons...You should know that the game has TONS of zeta in it, and it not being in the BYOND: Anime guild is perfect proof that it is a rip.
Last time I checked, it was in the Anime section.
Tridon wrote:
Last time I checked, it was in the Anime section.

Well, you obviously haven't checked 3 minutes from now.
Removed it?
IcewarriorX wrote:
Also, if you're giving out education lessons...You should know that the game has TONS of zeta in it, and it not being in the BYOND: Anime guild is perfect proof that it is a rip.

There are not TONS of zeta in it, just some icons like aura, saibaman etc. and some output messages for few verbs.
Again, Final Resurrection is the most advanced dragonball BYOND game for sure, if you know any more advanced game, tell me what game. The thing the game is suffering from is its horrible default interface.

Kisioj wrote:
IcewarriorX wrote:

There are not TONS of zeta in it, just some icons like aura, saibaman etc. and some output messages for few verbs.
Again, Final Resurrection is the most advanced dragonball BYOND game for sure, if you know any more advanced game, tell me what game. The thing the game is suffering from is its horrible default interface.

well, maybe not zeta, but it's one of those 4th and 5th generation rips that have just added onto previous sources, and it is probably 80-90% ripped content at least. Just starting out I noticed the attacks, turfs, NPCs, and most of the verbs were all ripped/taken from a source. The only thing "original" was maybe one or two powerbags and an edited base, both of which were generic edits.

As far as most advanced dragonball game on BYOND, I highly doubt that, even with your lack of competition.

All the player icons were made from scratch. It's not rip ontop of a rip. The only icons ripped are the turfs and a couple of NPC icons, which I myself have wanted removed since they were put in, but with the lack of pixel artists what can ya do?

As for the doubting part, you've yet to show more advanced DBZ games.
Howey wrote:
All the player icons were made from scratch. It's not rip ontop of a rip. The only icons ripped are the turfs and a couple of NPC icons, which I myself have wanted removed since they were put in, but with the lack of pixel artists what can ya do?

As for the doubting part, you've yet to show more advanced DBZ games.

What about these?
Onslought I've not really plaed, but when I did login I did see a crator from zeta (Same as the one FR uses, not sure if it's still there not been on that game in ages). The other two are so advanced they're lucky to have 1 player, right?
Page: 1 2 3 4