Howey wrote:
Onslought I've not really plaed, but when I did login I did see a crator from zeta (Same as the one FR uses, not sure if it's still there not been on that game in ages). The other two are so advanced they're lucky to have 1 player, right?

There are several other rips that are more advanced than this one, I'm just naming the ones in the anime guild.

Also, Onslaught actually has permission and is more like a zeta continuation.

There's Dragonball Affliction, Dragonball Online, Dragonball Live, there's tons that are more advanced than this, that I don't really want to bring up. Dragonball Shuurajou is a rip of an older game, a game which was more advanced than FR as well.

There's also Heroes United, which is "more advanced" by your standards, as well as more popular.
Now you're naming games that are dead...
Dragonball Z Heroes United: Live [10, 166 players]

Hardly dead. Also you guys said in all of BYOND, which includes inactive games.
Didn't read the HU part...
But yeah, explain how any of the games you've mentioned are more advanced than FR...
Howey wrote:
But yeah, explain how any of the games you've mentioned are more advanced than FR...

I don't have to explain, if you don't believe me then just play them yourself. You're obviously dead-set on your way of thinking, so I'm not going to try and bring you over to my side, I'd rather just present facts and let you decide for yourself.
You're not presenting many facts. You've yet to prove anything, and you clearly dead-set on your way of thinking.
Tridon wrote:
You're not presenting many facts. You've yet to prove anything, and you clearly dead-set on your way of thinking.

Actually, I've already disproved you. So I wouldn't really say that.
IcewarriorX wrote:
Tridon wrote:

Actually, I've already disproved you. So I wouldn't really say that.

Sir. Your examples of 'more advanced games' make me think you really lack of knowledge about FR's game mechanics.
You disproved me by removing it after I said something? We don't care.
Tridon wrote:

There is nothing Zeta in it

Actually, it doesn't take a private investigator to find out that's not true.
Okay it has a little zeta, but is no way near 80-90% ripped.
Define advanced and how you're using the term.
Why don't you play and find out?
Tridon wrote:
Why don't you play and find out?
---
I have, I see nothing worth playing.
The fact you can't come up with a definition to the word you're using proves you have no idea what you're talking about.
If you cant tell us what makes the game advanced, and insist on trying to get us to play, just to find out, then why should we bother? because its advanced?
I'm done arguing with you guys on here. You have your opinions, and we have ours.
Oh yes, keep beating the dead horse.
Tridon wrote:
I'm done arguing with you guys on here. You have your opinions, and we have ours.

Yeah right when you cant explain something, you give up. typical.

Its always "this game is fun, but for you to know why its fun you gotta play it, for three weeks, then youll see how fun it is right?"
Pmitch wrote:
Tridon wrote:

Yeah right when you cant explain something, you give up. typical.

Its always "this game is fun, but for you to know why its fun you gotta play it, for three weeks, then youll see how fun it is right?"

Isn't that what it is for every game? You have to try it to see if you like it.
Page: 1 2 3 4