Naruto The Final Battle

by Matt3151
Naruto The Final Battle
Naruto: The Final Battle 3.0 Coming Soon!
ID:86242

Gameplay---

The game is PVP, so gameplay can get a bit strenous at times...The amount of respect for lower leveled characters are low especially when it comes to the Leaf training area..It's true brilliance shines in the actual earning of the jutsu moves themselves...Getting Rasengan requires you to go through the very same steps Naruto did in the show and i won't spoil some of the other jutsu...Some jutsu are also Trainable which is a commonplace feature in most main stream Naruto games, but it is one that is sorely missed when it is not there

Presentation---
The game's icons are absolutely brilliant, there are a few wtf glitches, but there is no such thing as a glitch free byond game...Sound files are hit and miss, some are in and some aren't, personally I don't play any byond game with my sound on, so it wasn't missed on my opinion

Originality---
I'd hate to say it, but original training methods are hard to comeby and once you scrape through the training jutsu and reqs.the originality goes back to the old grinding levels routine...there are some mission favorites from the Original Izou source still in and plenty more..but the game itself is far more reliant on its community

Overall--
If you are looking for a Naruto fan-game that is strictly by the book based on the anime and Manga, this is one of the better choices...Now the game is usually overlooked because of the name, but don't judge a book by it's cover

screenshots, where are they? I'm not going to bother logging into the game to see how "brilliant" these arts are, as you claim.

Underworld Troll wrote:
screenshots, where are they? I'm not going to bother logging into the game to see how "brilliant" these arts are, as you claim.

I would post screenies, but i think it spoils some of the fun, plus i only did the review on a whim because there is a crappy review currently on tagged to the game
show me bits and pieces then, you don't have to show me a whole screen shot.
FluffyKitten wrote:
I would post screenies, but i think it spoils some of the fun

Apparently the thousands of professional reviewers out there don't agree with you.
in a review, if you're worried about ruining the fun for some people, then you could provide little examples. You don't have to reveal a lot of the game.

Amazing icons my ass. piece of shit rip.
omg this is the best game on byonds ever man and this review so accurate so stfu guys try the game first before sayin shit about it lol
Duelmaster409 wrote:
omg this is the best game on byonds ever man and this review so accurate so stfu guys try the game first before sayin shit about it lol

Your opinion is significant because you're ignorant, you're just another naruto fanboy coming to save the day.
Underworld Troll wrote:
Duelmaster409 wrote:

Your opinion is significant because you're ignorant, you're just another naruto fanboy coming to save the day.

You're just a troll who cannot distinguish between sarcasm and reality. Over the internet.

Or maybe I'm the one who can't tell sarcasm, but regardless, I'm totally an anime fanboy SAVING THE DAY.
Seems like you can't distinguish sarcasm yourself.

GG.
Underworld Troll wrote:
Seems like you can't distinguish sarcasm yourself.

GG.

well mebe u should just go rape urself lololol this naruto game ROX
You guys are the reason why serious developers don't waste their time with BYOND.
Foomer wrote:
You guys are the reason why serious developers don't waste their time with BYOND.

i kno. i sorri. :(

Now now you folks, settle down. No Naruto game on Byond should have this many people commenting about it.
BlackKingX wrote:
Now now you folks, settle down. No Naruto game on Byond should have this many people commenting about it.

we like judging things. especially reviews and I do somewhat agree.
Hi Underworld Kid.
Drehdog7 wrote:
Hi Underworld Kid.

Again with these false assumptions?

Get a brain, I'm not Underworld Kid.
I meant Underworld Troll.
true O.O
Page: 1 2