ID:86386

Well, not exactly, but...

I'm sure you've heard of the BYOND Game "Wrangle, Warp, and Weep" by ACWraith... Well actually I'm not, being as I'm not sure who even reads this or not.

That said, it's truly an amazing game. It keeps true to its word, too. You'll be wrangling, warping, and weeping very quickly in.

I finally played it with some persistence tonight and got really into it... The gameplay might be somewhat simple, but it's really manic and great. I considered reviewing it, but I kind of shyed away; I would've felt awkard giving it all tens, but I really couldn't see any other rating it deserved.

So, that's probably another thing that's going to eat away at my work-time. Well, not like I do much work anyway.

Speaking of work, I'm sure none of you are surprised I've made no progress on either of my games since my last post.

It's not so much that I've been lazy (although that usually is the case), as much as iconing is pretty fucking hard. To make matters worse, I have to make an icon that satisfies my own demands. Of course, this is probably for the better. Even if it takes longer, if it results in a higher-quality game, it's always worth it.

It feels like it's been ages since my last post. I was surprised to look at my blog calendar and realize it's only been a week.

Agh... I really need to raise my work ethic. Even staring at a blank screen would eventually get more done than just goofing off. In fact, I was supposed to be iconing while I was playing earlier, and still am even as I write this.

All in all, I've just been getting nothing done as usual. If I could just get a start on this icon, things would move smoothly, but... Ah... It's useless, it's useless... It's all useless...
If you liked his Wrangle, Warp, and Weep you would probably like his other games: http://www.byond.com/games/ACWraith/