ID:86565

Poll: Is Byond getting boring!?

Yes 34% (22)
Some what 25% (16)
Not really 12% (8)
No 26% (17)

The polls are now closed.

I'm kind of bored of byond because nothing much happening. Just wanted to see if you guys think the same.
Some days it's boring, then other days it's not. It's kind of 50/50 for me.
It is getting boring for me.
I've been bored ever since this community got taken over by Anime. *cringes at title picture*
Foomer wrote:
I've been bored ever since this community got taken over by Anime. *cringes at title picture*

I'm cringing with you.
Who voted no?
Drehdog7 wrote:
Who voted no?

Probably people who play Naruto GOA or something.
I also voted no. It's fun because you can make anything with it.
I voted no, I enjoy just messing around in Dream Maker.
And there's a few fun games that aren't anime.
I voted No. I'm currently working on my game Raid and it's keeping me busy for now.
Im enjoying development of my game with my team, so no. Especially now that were making good progress.
BYOND is more fun as a development tool than it is as a gaming website, in my opinion.
-Soul.Survivor.Snowman- wrote:
Drehdog7 wrote:
Who voted no?

Probably people who play Naruto GOA or something.

Don't be an asshole. I voted no, BYOND is as fun as you make it. Its not our fault you fail to pursue your own excitement.
This is B(uild)YOND, not R(ecieve)YOND. I suggest developing something, if you can't program or draw submitting story/game ideas could bolster those with the appropriate skills to do so.

It's on and off for me personally, no games exist that can hold my attention indefinitely but the process of actually making one takes a bit of time before you can reap the rewards of your labor.

The bulk of the games now practically play what little there is to do for you. AFK playing is a popular fad, or grinding numbers that represent nothing. But there are some good games on their way I believe.
I could make a game, if I chose to take the time to do it. It just bores me that right now there are no good games to play.
I have fun working on games I have in developement, so No.
The Naked Ninja wrote:
This is B(uild)YOND, not R(ecieve)YOND. I suggest developing something, if you can't program or draw submitting story/game ideas could bolster those with the appropriate skills to do so.

This
I find it fairly boring, I'm not too interested in the games on BYOND. This is why I became a developer, so I could create my own dream game.

The Naked Ninja wrote:

He did not request anyone to create his net dream. You can join BYOND and essentially play games and not be interested in developing.
It is somewhat getting boring but I am trying to find a different game to play, let me know if you have one.
I know this is off topic but could someone tell me the hmtl link that shows on BYOND members page when you do your CSS if anyone does mind could they tell me both links
Page: 1 2