I never got bored with Byond essentially, however I did find things that interested me more. I would like to get back to work on developing, however it would only fall through unless I had a good idea that appealed to my interests. Damn logical thinking!

Yepin wrote:
I know this is off topic but could someone tell me the hmtl link that shows on BYOND members page when you do your CSS if anyone does mind could they tell me both links

Eh?
Actually BYOND is getting more exciting, what with the isometric features and other new ones which might come, won't you feel excited?(I heard you develop games so you should). Can't find a game you like? Well then make a game which you!
BYOND has been taken over by Anime since I started in High School, so it's been around 8 years or so I'd wager.

During that time, every once in awhile a game pops up that sparks a lot of interest for awhile and then fades away. And then there are the projects we keep getting previews for and screen shots and promises and then it just gets forgotten until it pops up again months or years later (Dragonball Online, looking at you!).
Radical Designs wrote:
BYOND has been taken over by Anime since I started in High School, so it's been around 8 years or so I'd wager.

During that time, every once in awhile a game pops up that sparks a lot of interest for awhile and then fades away. And then there are the projects we keep getting previews for and screen shots and promises and then it just gets forgotten until it pops up again months or years later (Dragonball Online, looking at you!).

Not my fault previous programmers bailed out. Thats the only reason that kind of thing was ever happening.
Pmitch wrote:
Radical Designs wrote:

Not my fault previous programmers bailed out. Thats the only reason that kind of thing was ever happening.

Yeah it is. Don't make excuses. It's been several years and all I've ever seen is screen shots.
Radical Designs wrote:
Pmitch wrote:
Radical Designs wrote:

Yeah it is. Don't make excuses. It's been several years and all I've ever seen is screen shots.

I guess thats going to stay that way for you until release then. Until then, deal with it, and quit whining. I dont see you developing any games.

Uh no.

It's only boring when you don't have anything to do on it.

I can't unsubscribe from this >_>
Try this, it worked for me.
Error: Database unable to remove subscription record.

We'll see if I continue to get alerts o.O
I think it depends on your taste in games if you like naruto rips then your gonna have a good ol time but there is some really really ground breaking original games coming out so dont worrie just be patient...
... I'm still subscribed to this. Don't bring up dead posts like this one.
Fugsnarf wrote:
... I'm still subscribed to this. Don't bring up dead posts like this one.

titty shit
Page: 1 2