ID:86830

Poll: Do YOU need a Super Saiyan dress shirt?

Only if the cufflinks are over 9000! 45% (11)
Yes 4% (1)
No 12% (3)
Mine needs to be Super Saiyan level 14 0% (0)
Vegeta, what does the scouter say about his power level? 25% (6)
I already own one 12% (3)

Login to vote.

I seen an ad for indiTailored a few minutes ago. I thought "oh neat, custom dress shirts... maybe this is like a boutique Cafepress". I clicked in and started customizing a shirt - then I looked in the top right. 90 dollars. I immediately thought "I don't need a custom tailored shirt that badly". Then I remembered I had come to this page from BYOND.

Do you think the average 13 year old anime fanboy could use a custom tailored dress shirt for a little over 2 months allowance? Maybe they could get Gohan on the front left pocket going Super Saiyan. Maybe a little yellow collar flare on the back side?

Or maybe Google just realizes I'm a pretty high class guy and hooks me up with appropriately classy sites.
Are you telling me I can make a dress shirt with Captain Falcon/Rambo/Megan Fox on it?
Combine them all.

And get a Roger Rabbit collar trim too.
I have an oddly shaped body. As a result, I send a lot of my cloths to be custom fitted. I generally only have to pay like $13 per shirt, so it's not to bad, but it's still damned annoying. The most I've payed for clothing was a custom white suede vest I had made by Vanson Leather.
My girlfriend just commented that I said "I seen" in my post (incorrect grammar).

I'm tempted to update it to say "I done saw"

That'll teach her.
Polatrite wrote:
My girlfriend just commented that I said "I seen" in my post (incorrect grammar).

I'm laughing at you on the inside. ;)

I'm tempted to update it to say "I done saw"

That'll teach her.

Talk like Yoda. That'll really show her.
Oh yeah, Google places tracking cookies on your computer and watches the kind of websites you follow, then it generates ads based on content it thinks you'd like to see. Note how well it has worked here, as you visited the site and was close to making a shirt, until you noticed the ludicrous price.