ID:87155

Keywords: balzack, warcraft, world
Any other Warcraft players stoked for this WoW patch?

I just checked out the new realm-wide LFG system with a 19 Twink in RFC. A few months ago if I wanted to run that place it could take up to an hour to find a group, but I got into a group in literally 20 seconds today. Crazy stuff.

Plus you get teleported directly into instances now, so pretty good news for Horde players who want to do Deadmines or Stockades, or Alliance who want to do RFC or Wailing Caverns. Or really any other instance that is far away from any capital cities.

I'm going to wait about a week before I try to tackle the new 80 content though, I like to let them work out any kinks right after big content patches are released. Plus the lag will be a nightmare.
I downloaded the Patch last night. I made a new player for the occasion and i moved to Mannoroth unless I find a better server. My highest player sadly is only 72. My motive to play lowered unless I find something to keep me occupied on WoW. (Never played a Rogue / Hunter / Priest so i made all 3 last night)
I have a feeling that the realm-wide LFG will just give people more of a reason to be assholes/ninja items, because their "reputation" on the realm is no longer at stake. But for older instances that are hard to find players for, that is pretty cool.
I haven't played since Ulduar came out. I'd kinda like to take down Arthas but I just haven't had fun with WoW in a long time. Seems like a waste of money if I only really play once or twice a week just to raid.

I'm sure my gear is fairly obsolete by now anyway.
SilkWizard wrote:
I have a feeling that the realm-wide LFG will just give people more of a reason to be assholes/ninja items, because their "reputation" on the realm is no longer at stake. But for older instances that are hard to find players for, that is pretty cool.

I've been downing the 70 BC instances that I could never find groups for today. So far everyone has been really geared and friendly. I don't expect that to last...but for now it's awesome!
SuperAntx wrote:
I'm sure my gear is fairly obsolete by now anyway.

With tier 7 you could probably gear up pretty quickly with the new 5 man dungeons and the Crusaders Colosseum.
Plus you get teleported directly into instances now, so pretty good news for Horde players who want to do Deadmines or Stockades, or Alliance who want to do RFC or Wailing Caverns. Or really any other instance that is far away from any capital cities.

This is fucking stupid. It ruins any pvp interaction in either territory, for one. And why support lazy people, for two?
Mages: 1 Warlocks: 435343

At least people will still be able to gank while doing their daily quests.
DivineTraveller wrote:
This is fucking stupid. It ruins any pvp interaction in either territory, for one. And why support lazy people, for two?

World pvp in vanilla and TBC amounts to bored max level characters corpse camping. Pvp interaction in either territory has ALWAYS been ruined.
TBC might have had shitty world PvP, but vanilla always had SSvTM.
... This isn't fixing it, at all. Either way, I don't care. I'm still done with WoW.
I love this patch, I've been getting bugged Emblems of frost every random run, it's great.
I don't really care much about a patch that should have been released ages ago. Blizzard is so with this shit...

Anyways, looking forward to the Catalysim.
Well I havn't tryed the lich content yet. But tomorrow i am hoping to be in notherend For about 12-15hours, gearing my arcane mage for arcane fire spec and raiding ToC.
Jared! Do you have an iPhone? If So I know how I can help you with security.

Blizzard just released a mobile authenticator for phones. On their website you choose your make, model, and carrier of the phone and it's 99 cents for a mobile authenticator. However, for the iphone version (also released by blizzard) the only place to find it is on the apple app store (just search blizzard entertainment). It's listed for free.

For anyone with an iphone that wants an authenticator grab it now before they fix the price.

Source for authenticator: http://mobile.blizzard.com/us-en/t401-c12902/ applications-battle-net-mobile-authenticator
Cataclysm killed the game, 41 talent points lack of character customization in my opinion.
Daimondxz wrote:
Cataclysm killed the game, 41 talent points lack of character customization in my opinion.

Lookit this guy who doesn't know what he's talking about.
Techgamer wrote:
Daimondxz wrote:

Lookit this guy who doesn't know what he's talking about.

"Lookit" Do you know what you're even saying?