ID:87241

NO SCORE VERSION FOR ICON TESTING:
http://db.tt/7XfYWKG

Send your tile-sets (after you've read the readme file) to [email protected].

Release Dates Notes
12/10/09 Original release of game.
12/13/09 Added custom-styles, and a medal. ALL SCORES HAVE BEEN CLEARED DUE TO A BUG.
12/16/09 Multiple players can now join, if the server's host is set to...well, host! This is still in testing, so if you find any bugs, post em please!
2/3/11 Added the ability to choose any size you want. If the style lacks the exact number of needed icon states, some tiles will be used more then once. You can also now get more then 160 points.
2/12/11 ...sounds effects ftw.

The perfect score is a matter of chance. Dumb.
Suggs:
- Tie score should go to the person who got it first.
- Add a timer and provide bonus points.
- Get rid of that extra window.
- Blow the game up so its not so small
- Add several rounds

Vermolius wrote:
The perfect score is a matter of chance. Dumb.

The perfect score badge is temporary, as you will be able to reach higher scores later (and there will be no solid highest score)
Tsfreaks wrote:
Suggs:
- Tie score should go to the person who got it first.
I don't know how I can control the placement of the person on the list.

- Add a timer and provide bonus points.
It's on the list.
- Get rid of that extra window.
Window is for runtimes, and will be for multi-player/ multiple people on server communitcation
Like, built-in multiple sizes?
- Add several rounds
Like?

Dynamic resize using interface and anchors.

- Add several rounds
Like?
First round is 4x4 colors. Second round is 8x8 shapes with various colors. Third round is faces. etc. Each one gets a little harder as the objects have more and more similarities.

Consider having a pool of cards to pick from so you can make each board a little more random.

Consider adding a wild card.
Consider adding a bonus flip if someone gets three in a row.

Just ideas.

Tsfreaks wrote:

- Add several rounds
Like?
First round is 4x4 colors. Second round is 8x8 shapes with various colors. Third round is faces. etc. Each one gets a little harder as the objects have more and more similarities.

Consider having a pool of cards to pick from so you can make each board a little more random.

Just ideas.
Well then, I need someone to design tiles. :o
If you want to create your own set, check out the File -> Style -> Custom -> Download in game.

Super Saiyan X wrote:
Tsfreaks wrote:

- Add several rounds
Like?

Just ideas.
If you want to create your own set, check out the File -> Style -> Custom -> Download in game.

Well, start simple.
Color question marks.
Color shapes (square, circle, star)
Randomly generating images would actually be fun.
Tsfreaks wrote:
Super Saiyan X wrote:
Tsfreaks wrote:

- Add several rounds
Like?

Just ideas.

Well, start simple.
Color question marks.
Color shapes (square, circle, star)
Randomly generating images would actually be fun.

Maybe I'd do something with increasing sizes and different tiles in a "Journey Mode"
but right now, for a simple round; it's one set of tiles, and you can choose your own.
There is a flaw in your game. I can click a card to check what color it is and uncheck it without being penalized. This is how I, and I assume the others, reached a perfect score.
Calus CoRPS wrote:
There is a flaw in your game. I can click a card to check what color it is and uncheck it without being penalized. This is how I, and I assume the others, reached a perfect score.

...funny thing is, I did implement such a feature that would subtract a point when unflipping a tile, too bad I commented it out when I was debugging.
So, fixed it.
It will now subtract two points when you unflip a tile. Everyone who has reached 160 will have their medal removed, and points lowered by four.
The game doesn't need to ask you if you want to restart when you haven't started yet. And its constantly submitting hub scores even while you're only fiddling with the preferences. Wait until the player actually starts playing first!
Foomer wrote:
The game doesn't need to ask you if you want to restart when you haven't restarted yet. And its constantly submitting hub scores even while you're only fiddling with the preferences. Wait until the player actually starts playing first!

Thanks for the report, I'll fix that when I work on the next update. However, Back to cleaning snow for me now!
I BROKE IT.
epic gaem is epic