ID:87346

"This game is basically a rip. It is basically made up of Chaos Chatterz. Ironically, its called "remastered" when the original chaos chatterz haven't even gone down yet. This game fails because it has no originality. The icons...hmnn really really need to imporve on. In addition, the mods and game assistance are usually the abusive ones in chaos chatetrz thinking they can get power using a rip. The mods usually mute you or ban you for commenting on their icons. Even when you say"hey I got that Lugia too!" They ban you for sayign that. Well, after careful observation, I realized the staff is mae up of Icon Ultiam rejects. Because they got problems with the Icon Ultiam stafs, they decide to use chaos chatetrz rip codes to make a "wannbe" version of Icon Ultima. Overall, I would rate this game negative, but it shows they can rip codes so I gave them some credits. This game is just like any other naruto game that got ripped. This game is truly a 100 percent rip and a stealer of ideas."

- U mad?
wow?
Cy, you need to make it where Staff can't be banned
They can't. Anything done by Dream Deamon is beyond my control.
hmmm maybe i should become staff on this game?
whaddya think bonic?
also wheres ur zelda game?
Ironically my shit attacking CCR was a lot better and more intellegent, the person who wrote this needs to be taught how to use his brain.

byond.com/members/shadowsolutions for those who haven't read it, of course it's outdated now, mostly.
Yeah, also Chao Town would be better if Jesse would actually work on it