ID:87769

So I have decided to ask a question in order to appease my near-nude friend. How often do you have dreams, and what are the common kinds?
Stephie wrote:
WET DREAMS?! ;)

I'll need details if there are any of those

I don't remember my dreams. They're more things i think that go weird right before i sleep or right after i wake up. I dunno is that is a dream. Lol.

Im not quite sure what exactly constitutes a dream or how realistic they can be. I have had a few dreams in school about school that have been eerily realistic.

Jonithin wrote:
Stephie wrote:
WET DREAMS?! ;)

I'll need details if there are any of those

I don't remember my dreams. They're more things i think that go weird right before i sleep or right after i wake up. I dunno is that is a dream. Lol.

Im not quite sure what exactly constitutes a dream or how realistic they can be. I have had a few dreams in school about school that have been eerily realistic.

Is this the real life?
Is this just fantasy?

I don't have dreams nearly as often as I used to. Before it was at least bi-daily, now I'll have a dream maybe once a week. But yes, I have some really realistic dreams about my life, school or otherwise, and I've had really unrealistic ones.
Nowa days, I no longer remember my dreams that I had the prior night. But while I was a high school student, I frequently had lucid dreams.

I obviously have forgotten the content of them, though.
My dreams contain the events days when I have them. One dream I'll be piloting the Epyon trying to hunt down Howl with my real name written on a piece of paper in my pocket.

Other dreams will contain just twisted random stuff, usually containing people I know and events I've been privy to.

My dreams are never sexual in nature, mostly because I always wake up, or someone wakes me up, or something will interrupt it right when the fun starts. This is beyond annoying, believe me.

As for quantity, dreams are very scarce for me. Maybe once a month I'll actually remember a dream. But most of the time I close my eyes in the dark and open them in the day.
Not sure if I'm alowed to post here but it seemed to intrest me.

But mostly every thing Tiberath said is what I would probably say.

Used to get super lucid dreams to where I had full controll and if I ever wanted to go some where else I would squint my eyes for awhile and open them in a completly differant place.

If I wanted to wake up I would try to fling my self realy fast kinda like a swing going side ways, usualy wakes me up but that was along time ago.

But I now think of dreams as maby like a jumbled byond game with random code and pieces scattered all over, and if something goes invalid like moveing to fast to the end of what you can see will most likly crash your dream cause your brain can't come up with what to do.

One more thing, When sleeping for a short time like a mid day nap for 5 min and somthing wakes you up is usualy end up remembering what would feel like hours of dreaming.
o.o