In response to Alathon (#39)
Alathon wrote:
Oasiscircle wrote:
Alathon wrote:
EmpirezTeam wrote:
Gekidou wrote:
Be jealous

Fail. No one codes with Show Tabs enabled. GTFO

I do.

Who are you, again? ;)

I'm curious as to why you consider that important, for the case at hand?

Well, if you're really asking about it, I'll just go ahead and kill the joke completely.

Empirez said that "no one" programmed with Show Tabs, so when you said "I do." I inquired who you were as if you were a nobody, and then added a winky face because I know who you are. It's a joke, jokes with tone are hard to convey over a forum post.
In response to Oasiscircle (#40)
Oasiscircle wrote:
Alathon wrote:
Oasiscircle wrote:
Alathon wrote:
EmpirezTeam wrote:
Gekidou wrote:
Be jealous

Fail. No one codes with Show Tabs enabled. GTFO

I do.

Who are you, again? ;)

I'm curious as to why you consider that important, for the case at hand?

Well, if you're really asking about it, I'll just go ahead and kill the joke completely.

Empirez said that "no one" programmed with Show Tabs, so when you said "I do." I inquired who you were as if you were a nobody, and then added a winky face because I know who you are. It's a joke, jokes with tone are hard to convey over a forum post.

I seem to have underestimated the winky smiley-face. Blast.
In response to Avainer1 (#1)
I've been using the default settings since 07' but I just changed the numbers to red yesterday D: It made it look cooler, but the default settings are fine the way they are .
In response to Avainer1 (#1)
Update;
In response to Avainer1 (#1)
ugh...ugly Kumorii, ugly
In response to Cloud Magic (#44)
I'm sorry that my preferences don't suit you. ):
In response to Kumorii (#45)
I personally like your preferences, and I didn't actually know that you could use decimals for the layer variable.
In response to Boubi (#46)
Yeah, it's a habit I've grown into as opposed to whole number increments.
In response to Kumorii (#45)
Kumorii wrote:
I'm sorry that my preferences don't suit you. ):

Well said. *steals colors*
In response to Avainer1 (#1)
Question, guys. How do you get the line numbers?
In response to Avainer1 (#1)
Please look to the lower left corner of your keyboard. You should see a rectangular key with "Ctrl" written on it. Using your pinky finger, hold it down. Now you are ready to begin step 2.

With your pinky finger still on the Ctrl key, use your middle finger and press the "L" key, which is three keys left of the "Enter" key.

Congratulations - you have now enabled line numbers. Pat yourself on the back for a job well done. You may even want to crack open a bottle of champagne and celebrate with family and friends.
In response to Kitsueki (#49)
Kitsueki wrote:
Question, guys. How do you get the line numbers?

Update to the newest version of BYOND and then hit Ctrl + L.
In response to Avainer1 (#1)
Oh yeah, forgot you needed to update BYOND.
In response to EmpirezTeam (#50)
EmpirezTeam wrote:
Please look to the lower left corner of your keyboard. You should see a rectangular key with "Ctrl" written on it. Using your pinky finger, hold it down. Now you are ready to begin step 2.

With your pinky finger still on the Ctrl key, use your middle finger and press the "L" key, which is three keys left of the "Enter" key.

Congratulations - you have now enabled line numbers. Pat yourself on the back for a job well done. You may even want to crack open a bottle of champagne and celebrate with family and friends.

Beautiful explanation, lmao.
Thanks!
In response to EmpirezTeam (#50)
EmpirezTeam wrote:
With your pinky finger still on the Ctrl key, use your middle finger and press the "L" key, which is three keys left of the "Enter" key.

How the hell did you manage to do that with one hand?
In response to Amad2 (#54)
He didn't say Which Ctrl key. Now I'm on a laptop, so maybe I'm a little off, but the right Ctrl key is on key away from being below L on my keyboard so... Pretty easy to do with a little shift of the hand.

Cool explanation never the less though.
In response to Avainer1 (#1)
I should get a job as a explanation writer dude person or something.
In response to Toddab503 (#55)
Toddab503 wrote:
He didn't say Which Ctrl key. Now I'm on a laptop, so maybe I'm a little off, but the right Ctrl key is on key away from being below L on my keyboard so... Pretty easy to do with a little shift of the hand.

Cool explanation never the less though.

He said the lower left. :P
just plain default ones
Font: Dina
Font Size: 12

Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7