Final Fight

by DarkMoonProductions
Final Fight
[PvP & RP Servers] Explore this expansive recreation of the Ninja World. Endless timeline, immense environment with vast lands. Live and breathe the life as a Shinobi, Samurai and many others.
ID:882015

Keywords: appeal, ban
Hello admin I really don't know why my Key, Popo24, was banned from NFF. It happen yesterday and i was out all night and when i went to go on NFF it said my key is banned.So i am here to ask why you banned me admin.
I dont know why my key Turtles65 was banned from NFF i dont know what i did to get banned but i would really like to be unbanned
Hello I am Shey15OG and I was really enjoying your game until I got key banned. I really dont know why I got banned so I would like to be unbanned or at least informed of why i was banned.
dont know y but my key lily6159 is key banned =( would be cool to get unbanned or find out y =)
IGN: Uchiha, Yuko
Key: Sasukerage12

Reason for ban: I honestly wouldn't know because i followed all the guidelines, but the only reason i think i was banned for the game was because of "afk training" and the reason for this is because i answered every question in the wrong chat box, or incorrectly answered question then get disconnected.

Why should i be unbanned: because i haven't done any thing wrong besides that. i've been seeking justice for a at least four months now,and wondering why i haven't been notified yet. im just looking for justice, or an understanding of why i was banned for so long.
why did yal ban me ?
(BeatGod) Kirito,Senju ?
can u unban me
Hey, my key is Brian25o, MY character is Jojo ,why am i bannded from nff? Can i please be unbannded?
Why am I key banned I don't know what I did to get key banned so could you please unbanned me? Aburame,William
y is the game down
I use strong words in OOC more i dont a play a 5 days please Unban Me
im have Banned a 6 days unbanme
admin im use very strong words in OOC and i like be unbanned My key Are Mantary,sorry for say things in Naruto Final Fight
admin im have banned a one week please unbannme i use strong words in OOC sorry,key Mantary Inuzuka