ID:882444

I recently received this in my email. For those who need a refresher, Chris Pelling is Crispy and Mayhem Intergalactic is Yet Another Generic Space-Age Conquest Game.

Hey there, Mayhem Intergalactic fans!

As you may have noticed, things have been a little quiet lately at Mayhem HQ. The sirens only sound every hour or so, and it's been days since we had a decent alien invasion to contend with. Well, all that is about to change...

First up, we have the impending release of Mayhem Intergalactic v1.3, which you (loyal readers) are learning about first! While the list of changes isn't finalised yet, I can confirm that v1.3 will contain some UI conveniences, a smattering of audio improvements, and miscellaneous bug fixes. More importantly, this will be the first version to support languages other than English.

I'll announce the supported languages closer to release. Let me know if you're keen to see a particular language in the list.

Secondly, you may be interested to know about the massive 75% OFF SALE which is on right now. Get your fresh cheap Mayhem right here. And if you're keen for Steam, then do I have a link for you.

Buying direct does ensure that more of your money reaches me, the hungry, hungry developer. Either way, you've got until the 24th of July, so look sharp!

If you've already got your copy, why not gift one to a friend?

Three! Do you like Mayhem Intergalactic? Are you on Facebook? Have you ever wondered how to combine these facts into a delicious fact smoothie, possibly winning a FREE COPY of your favourite Mayhem Intergalactic game in the process? Click here and all your questions will be answered, on Mayhem Intergalactic's shiny new Facebook page.

Once the page has 100 likes, one lucky Facebook fan will get a free copy of the game. Keep it, give it away, your choice.

Finally, I know there are some of you running Mac OS X or Linux who've been hanging out for a port to your platform. I'm pleased to announce that porting the game to other platforms is my next priority after releasing v1.3. If you're interested in participating in a Mac or Linux beta test, drop me a line.

That's all for now - stay tuned! Same Mayhem time, same Mayhem channel.

Cheers,
Chris Pelling
Inventive Dingo