Decadence

by SuperAntx
Decadence
Take part in an epic battle over a colored piece of cloth.
SuperAntx wrote:
I'm going to start listing updates here so nobody gets confused with all the changes.

Thank you sir.
can i get the host files so i cn play?
Alec94 wrote:
can i get the host files so i cn play?

I'll make the game available for download when it's done. I'm tying up loose ends at the moment.
ty im working on making a 3D game of my own and cin some things in action cld make ideas flow a lil better lol
ima bout to write a review on what ive seen so far this game PWNS!!!
Alec94 wrote:
ima bout to write a review on what ive seen so far this game PWNS!!!

It would help if you left some feedback on the forum.
i have some ques if u didnt mind to help about some of the features ive seen and heard about. Do you have msn?
also in ur oppinion how well does the effects work in game play
I'm actually looking forward to this game. and that is saying something since i havent played anything byondmade since end of 2006!
Great game. Can't wait until the full version is out.
Very fun game.

Only played for 20 minutes and I'm eager to have another go.
Ya Diggg wrote:
Great game. Can't wait until the full version is out.

No one can,It's going to be the bomb just yestday there was like about 4 weapon and 1 type of bomb and now there like 7 weapons and a new bomb a smoke bomb and thats all i know for bombs there mint be more bombs they added.
24/7 server my ass. >_<
I gots a lot to work on. You would help me a great deal by leaving feedback on the forum.
...D: Staring at my byond pager waiting for it to be hosted, while complaining on vent about it not being up. MUST SHOOOOT PEEOPPLEEE
IanTheDragon wrote:
...D: Staring at my byond pager waiting for it to be hosted, while complaining on vent about it not being up. MUST SHOOOOT PEEOPPLEEE

Antx said it won't be up for days. =[
ppl keep saying this game lags ... if ya have lag problems i have a shell sever and zen sever, i could have it as smoth as silk
Rod5 wrote:
ppl keep saying this game lags ... if ya have lag problems i have a shell sever and zen sever, i could have it as smoth as silk

The problem is that the players have slow internet, not the server, that's why it lags.

Kisioj wrote:
Rod5 wrote:

The problem is that the players have slow internet, not the server, that's why it lags.

I didn't know a 20mbit connection was "slow".
Alot like Call of Duty. X3
Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 20 21 22