ID:887183

So, it's been a while. A long while. That's good. I was hoping to be inactive long enough to draw attention away from my game. I didn't want anyone to really get hyped for it, only to see it fail. Well, it feels like that kinda. I even believed it wouldn't happen myself... that is until I got back into my artwork.

I have a, um, tiny tease of what I've done in the the past year. Yes. A TINY tease. Meaning I'm going to be showing you almost nothing. Just the redesign I've had for the Breeze template, that I and I alone have created. I planned on submitting this "Action-Battle Ready" sprite template directly.
However the main website seems to have gone down -__-. I actually feel like I'm the only team member of Breeze left.. kinda.

ANYWAY.... here is the tease:

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Absolutely sorry about all that writing for just THIS.. lol..

In the image above, I'm simply comparing the Original to the Official.
I like it !
*Gasp*

(._. ) Aww. Now I'm sittin' here just feelin' all proud of myself and stuff.

I'm glad you like it though man. I really can't wait to get through the animating of this bad boy. It should be fun. Lots of work, but fun :D!
Any particular project this art going into? It seems
That the character is a samurai am I close ? :)
In response to A.T.H.K (#3)
A.T.H.K wrote:

You obviously skipped over the text. Breeze. Bleach Breeze.
It just looks like a bigger version of the original breeze template. The head seems a bit jaggy but other than that, it's still pretty nice.
In response to Jordan11 (#5)
Jordan11 wrote:
The head seems a bit jaggy

This. I looked closer and you have an area on the head that just doesn't look good. I tried an edit of it, but keep in mind I'm no pixel artist. If any of you artists don't think I made the correct change, please correct me.

It does look a bit better. And now that I look at it closely, that shinigami robe is really lacking in contrast lol. But that might just be the way you're aiming for.
I like it.
In response to Vrocaan (#4)
Vrocaan wrote:
A.T.H.K wrote:

You obviously skipped over the text. Breeze. Bleach Breeze.

Thanks but the word bleach was not used in the OP .. Just the word Breeze..
Right, but I have background knowledge. Breeze should still give you enough.
In response to A.T.H.K (#9)
Well you haven't paid enough attention to the site for long enough. Bleach Breeze was around a while ago. Then it up and disappeared.
Perhaps it's because I am not an anime fan?

Or the fact that I dislike fan games..
I'm not an anime fan, but I read interesting things.
Alright this has gone off topic, the icon looks nice and I don't care about the game.

Tadaaa!
u dum mang
Wayyyy off topic; I don't like the lighting reflecting off the head the way it does.
I agree. Dunno why but I've always liked he lightsource from an angle. Not just from the top. It looks like if it were pillow shaded.
Bleach Breeze

Is that like... a special bleach scent? Well I'm glad you are so faithful to cleaning...are you perhaps OCD and that's where you got the inspiration for this game?
WELCOME back!
Page: 1 2