90 seconds

by Kisioj
Simple game. Objective of the game is to type words as fast as you can.
ID:88765

Objective of the game is to type words as fast as you can.
You should change it a bit so you never get the same word twice in a single play-through.
I'd also like to see a "restart" button for when you start and realize that your keyboard is off-center. :)
I made a small update. I hope you will be satisfied now =)
You aught to ramp up the word difficulty as the timer goes on. It's very inconsistent the way it is now.
Looks like you need to add a 450+ and a 550+ award, too.
Done. xD
I'd like to see a link to the standings page in the game.
How the heck did Crashed get 860 points?
It's obvious that he cheated. =/ Every downloadable byond game is cheatable. I will try to make it more difficult to edit the scores.
Sorry Kisioj, I cheated to prove that they need more security to prevent against simple things such as memory editing.
Memory editing is a pretty lame way to cheat.
Leur wrote:
Sorry Kisioj, I cheated to prove that they need more security to prevent against simple things such as memory editing.

Just so you know, I would permanently ban you from any game I owned that you disrespected like that. That's the equivalent to spitting in its face as if it's a test monkey.

You're an idiot.
TruthKLS wrote:
Just so you know, I would permanently ban you from any game I owned that you disrespected like that. That's the equivalent to spitting in its face as if it's a test monkey.

I'm not intentionally trying to disrespect his game, I like it for the most part, it's just the lack of security against simple things that BYOND has which I don't like.
Check out if you can cheat now.
I think just to balance out the scores, the length of words should start at 3 and be gradually increased. Because random words with random lengths all the time will tend to give some people the upper hand by luck.
Metamorphman wrote:
I think just to balance out the scores, the length of words should start at 3 and be gradually increased. Because random words with random lengths all the time will tend to give some people the upper hand by luck.

longer words give you more points than shorter ones ;)
so far not bad..i kinda like it but its mostly just fun when you have someone you can play aganisted and trying to out beat each others score.
Pretty well executed. A fun game on BYOND. I like it!
21 correct
3 wrong

i hesitated
Page: 1 2