Pokémon Eevee World Online

by Enic
Pokémon Eevee World Online
A world where only Eevees and Eeveelutions exist
Please read this.

http://www.byond.com/members/ Enic?command=view_post&post=115045

Sorry for not commenting here earlier!
i hope the game comes back on before school starts, or it is finished before school starts
I miss this game!
I'm glad that people like this game. It gives me motivation to work on it more :) I'm sure the game will be back this year!
Enic sup man

hey listen i really miss this game i like it so much that me and becky and kitkate are going to make a guild and run this game lol and so its has to be done... me and umbreon takes no prisoners lol and u now that ill be wait to play when its done cant wait tho so hurry :)peace out man
it was fun being the most wanted pokemon on this game come on hurry with updates or watever ur doing
Thanks for your patience guys, but I've been busy lately so it takes some time :(
hey is there going to be a complete wipe or no
In response to Sky_12_koko
Sky_12_koko wrote:
hey is there going to be a complete wipe or no

Since the game is in the works of being completely reprogrammed, the old save files will not work, sadly.
This game looks awesome! Keepin it on my fav's list since I have nothing better to do on the internet other than look at Work LOL's all day. =3
I would love to get the source to this game and make it better. Better traveling, more pokemons, NPCs for side-missions, graphic design also whatever players suggest is a decent addition to the development and more. If you want to reach, add me to your pager and post it here: Click Here

In response to HeartBrokenCrime
HeartBrokenCrime wrote:
I would love to get the source to this game and make it better. Better traveling, more pokemons, NPCs for side-missions, graphic design also whatever players suggest is a decent addition to the development and more. If you want to reach, add me to your pager and post it here: Click Here
I'm not sure about giving out the source code for this really. I still want to continue the game, currently school is in the way.

In response to Enic
Enic wrote:
HeartBrokenCrime wrote:
I'm not sure about giving out the source code for this really. I still want to continue the game, currently school is in the way.

Then can host files be placed, so others can play?
I could easily host it 24/7 and have people play it. But the problem is that imo, the game is currently too dull and gets boring quite fast. I want to create something more enjoyable before I get this game up and running. I hope you understand my reasoning, and if you'd want to help with development, that could probably be discussed.
In response to Enic
I understand for for you don't want to feel downed or considered you didn't do what could have been done. I would help you if I could as in the in-game development, but I'm struck to re-coding a whole game, running two Dragon Universe servers, and doing a website which both will be viewed on. If you need a website, I can get you one. I'm sorry I couldn't do more. When I'm done with game I could help as much as I can.
I see, I'm not sure about getting a website, I will probably not have one and if I would, I'm experienced with html/css/js/php/mysql so I could probably do that. But if you ever get some time send me a PM, (even tho I quite rarely visit BYOND nowadays)
Ok. Will do.

**Kiss, Kiss**
I LOVE EEVEES!!!

I always change my icon to eevees on any game I can. Epicness. They are fun to be.
Didn't know it took this long to make a Fat Eevee NPC
Lol...
Page: 1 2 3 4