Eternia: Roleplay

by Writing A New One
Upcoming Sequel: https://discord.gg/H2u23Xa
ID:890797

Keywords: eternia
This game isn't especially newbie friendly unless you know how to role-play, so players must learn before entering the game. If you are one of these banned players, and wish to actively play the game, you'll also need to learn.

If you want to be unbanned, follow these steps.

Read the following:

http://eterniaroleplay.prophpbb.com/post5.html#p5
http://eterniaroleplay.prophpbb.com/topic4.html
http://www.wikihow.com/Roleplay

And then write a basic character template and post it here. It should demonstrate your understanding of role-play:

Character Name:

Background Information:

Appearance:

Personality:

Likes and dislikes:

Abilities:
Banned Key:(only this i dont realy what you mean with this)

Character Name:Shinjy Tsunayoshi

Background Information:a Japanese samurai that follow the way of Bushido

Appearance:Yellow hair, blue armor, black pants and shoes

Personality:aggressive and unstoppable

Likes and dislikes:He likes fights and he doesn´t like people that dont want to fight

Abilities:Good with magic like water and wind and he is a good swordfighter

I have read the text concentred
Character: Enos Awnbur

Backround: An orphan abandoned by his biological parents as an infant. His lineage is unknown, therefore his last name was given to him instead of being passed down. It was passed down by his non-biological mother Iress Awnbur, who was known for using her magic skills for entertainment and gold (taverns etc.).

Appearance: Fair skin complexion, black eyes and mid-length hair that is very straight and parts in the middle making his hair fall down on the sides of his head covering his ears while exposing his forehead. His hair is a strong red color that reflects light well. He's also not very muscular but rather slim.

Personality: Can come off cold sometimes as he doesn't intentionally mean to. He just doesn't have good social skills (won't understand some jokes etc.). Seems to be very serious most of the time and only trusts very few people. But those he trusts, he holds dearest to him.

Likes: He has a strong passion for magic and is always finding ways to use it when possible. He loves to get attention that usually stems from his magic abilities. He also likes competition and has a growing interest in human relations.

Dislikes: Won't show it but he is insecure about his smaller frame compared to others and tends to showoff with his magic skills. Hates Bullies and people who feel "higher" than others. Doesn't really show intention of lust at all when it comes to women even though he's pretty handsome.

Abilities: Has some skill with fire magic as his mother taught him a few things. But he uses it as a window to learn other types of magic.

----------

What is IC for? IC stands for "In Character" and is used for RP purposes only.

What does OOC stand for? OOC stands for "Out of charcter" and is used for non RP purposes only.

When do you use parenthesis in say? You use parenthesis to show you are using OOC to not confuse others of RP.
Your key isn't banned, Bahamet.
I think I'm IP banned. Because I couldn't use my other key (Bahamet2) which I never even made a character on.
Character Name: Sazku

Background Information: A wanderer who seek peace. A person who never draw his sword to killing.

Appearance: Red Hair, white/silver armor,white/silver pants and yellow shoes

Personality: Steady and ready to Fight

Likes and dislikes: Like a person who ready to fight.

Abilities: Can't control much magic but he only know how to use wind magic for now. He a good swordsman that will lead path of Peace.

---

Answer these questions:

What does IC stand for? In Character chat

What does OOC stand for? World chat to all player

When do you use parentheses in say? when you speak oocly IC.
Character Name: Lavelle

Background Information: Lavelle's past memories are fogged, the only thing clear to him is the print on the Dog-Tag necklace that reads (Lavelle) the name he now goes by, and the Bold lettering Tattoo'd up his left forearm that reads
(Eternal X):ten).. With no recollection of who he is or where he came from, Lavelle travels the Lands in hopes to piece back his memories.

Appearance: Black untamed hair, Black ragged Cloths & Cloak, sandals, and his Dog-Tag chained necklace.

Personality: Lavelle is positive and uplifting.

Likes and dislikes: Lavelle likes to see people living in peace and happy, he dislikes to see violence towards the weak. Lavelle will intervene 100% of the time.

Abilities: Lavelle's an Expert in combat, and a Dark Negative aura engulfs him wen he is enraged. (Nega.Lavelle)

---

Answer these questions: suree thingg xD

What does IC stand for? In Character chat

What does OOC stand for? World chat

When do you use parentheses in say? when you speak oocly IC.
ex. (brb 5 mins) not 'brb 5 mins

BANGG*** xD
In response to Bahamet1
Bahamet1 wrote:
I think I'm IP banned. Because I couldn't use my other key (Bahamet2) which I never even made a character on.

Maybe you were banned on a guest key. Try logging into another game as a guest and tell me the key.

Also, I've unbanned you guys.
Character Name: Lulu

Background Information: Lulu is the only heir of a fallen family of nobles. Her deceased father, a former knight, had left her with an unnatural obsession with swords and she's been decorating both the decorated and the deadly ever since. Currently, she's trying to satisfy that irresistible impulse to travel far off into the world, collecting swords, friends and adventures on the way.

Appearance: Her hair is a long and flowing red, just like her mother's. While her eyes was dyed a deep shade of grey, a family trademark, so they say. She has a petite build but moves rather fast for it. She's been in numerous battles but not one of them has caused any harm to her her porcelain-like skin.

Personality: Her curiosity is insatiable. She never hesitates to ask questions if one comes into her mind. Her reaction mainly depends on who is interacting with her. Be a dear and she'll love you. Be an asshole and all hell will break loose. And once you're a 'comrade', congratulations! You've just made a friend with a pocket full of mood swings. Sometimes, she's the best person in the world; sometimes, she's the as awkward as a stick of celery in a jar full of flowers.

Likes and dislikes: She likes swords, money and booze. She hates self-righteous jerks.

Abilities: Despite her lack of physical strength, she was blessed with exceptional eyesight and reflexes. She has always used opponent's strengths against them and has never failed to take advantage of any opportunities to end the match in her favor. Equipped with unwavering focus, she has unmatched ability to make crucial decisions under both constant and eminent danger; she knows exactly what she's capable of and acts towards her goal accordingly.

IC: In-Character. Everything your character says and does in the game(IC) world.

OOC: Out-of-Character. You, the player.

When do you use parenthesis in say? When speaking OOC.

I know how to role-play. I was simply testing out the functions of the game when I was suddenly banned.
I am Brazilian, so it is very difficult to role-play in English, the more it will.
Name: Dark Spiky
Information: A magician who travels the world seeking adventure and friends.
Known as the Dark Mage in his homeland, despite not using dark clothing.

Appearance: Tall, long hair and clear. tan skin. very, very beautiful. kkk xP

Personality: Calm and fun, the more you get angry may end up destroying some houses.

Likes and dislikes: likes to hunt monsters, sleeping, drinking and kissing. xP
do not like boring stuff, the secrets.

Skills: Very good in the art of magic, you can rely on big waves if you have a glass of water. Making lightning fall on a sunny day. destroy large forest with his powerful fire. and healing magic.

PS: I did not know q needed to role-play, I played the game's release, and not needed. I killed several dragons before. xD
Name: Kim Seung
Information: The Japanese

Appearance: average height, white hair, white body color.

Personality: Quiet, fun, and always in good humor

Likes and dislikes: likes women, money, spells and things guys do not like boring people.

Skills: Very good in the art of magic, You Can Rely on big waves if you have a glass of water.

I spoke the wrong chat, I'd say in the chat party, which was not seen more in the OOC.
Banned Key:(Bama)

Character Name:KainX

Background Information:Once a Great Dark Lord risen after being defeated over a century ago now looking to finish obtaining his ambitions and bloodlust. ((not much of a talker))

Appearance:Black Spikey Hair, Old deformed muscles hidden in shrouds of magic and dark clothing barely any humanity left in him.

Personality:Strong silent type, Fearless leader -may have contributed to his downfall a tad-

Likes and dislikes: Being in control and achieving victory and glory for his names sake.
Abilities: Uncovering his Fire nature all over again and last but not least Dark arts.

Banned Key: Dbzguy245

Character Name: Mako

Background Information: A blue haired boy that has had a dark past but is now changing his ways to help others...

Appearance: Blue spikey hair,sharp blue eyes and white/tanish skin color.

Personality: Very strong and helpful. He starts to act like a leader when he thinks he must. He is very alert to sounds. Sometimes his sharp blue eyes may even intimidate lots of people.

Likes and Dislikes: He likes to hear quiet mornings. He also likes the peaceful nature. He dislikes killers and all things that are opposite to good.

Abilities: He hasn't learned to control his powers completely yet. His abilities are very useful when his emotions change. For example when hes angry he uses fire. when sad he uses air. The only element he can control without his emotions is Water. He hasn't learned the elements Earth,Exorist,and Occulist yet.

P.S:------------------>^^^^^^ I don't know how to spell this element cause i haven't played in a LONG time because you banned me. :(
Banned Key; Dragonkidd122

Character Name: KingSaiyan122

Background information:Young Kid with Vengence against the People who killed his family.

Appearance: Blonde Spikey hair with tannish skin

Likes and Dislikes; Likes the thrill of the hunt. Dislikes common interation with others.

Abilities: Has not learned his ablities yet.
Banned Key: Yosuke Ariyo

Character Name: Richard

Background Information: Richard was abandoned when he was 3 years old and he was protected by animals who found him in the woods. He can speak to them and reason with them also. When he was 10 years old he decided to become an adventurer.

Appearance: Brownish spikey hair that is curved to the side with tan skin

Dislikes: Bullies, people who hurt animals, and people who hurt his friends.

Abilites: Water magic and fire magic
(I forgot one more thing) Personality: Richard is a person of great humor, but he can also be very serious. Whenever he sees his friends get hurt or animals he goes into a rage.

Character Name: Johhny Koy

Background Information: A ninja learning the Ninja arts ways, With the element of fire or wind. His goal is to be the strongest.

Appearance: Slick back hair with Gel and some cool pair of sunglasses.

Personality: Johhny don't like strangers talking to him or going near him. He thinks they a threat.

Likes and dislikes: He likes training and have friends helping him train.

Abilities: To control fire and use it to kill people.
Baned Key:CakezGunz

Character Name: Thomas Angelo

Background Information: Known for surviving a forest fire, the forest fire last nine hours. Until some people from town
putted it. Thomas was left shivering and

Appearance: Hair combed back, the color skin of a ghost. A scar across his face.

Personality: He is emotionless, heartless bastard.

Dislikes: Animals and people.

Abilities: None
Name: Kim Seung
Information: The Japanese

Appearance: average height, white hair, white body color.

Personality: Quiet, fun, and always in good humor

Likes and dislikes: likes women, money, spells and things guys do not like boring people.

Skills: Very good in the art of magic, You Can Rely on big waves if you have a glass of water.

Ability : None
The following message was sent: can you tell me how play that , like basic commands or anything else importante to I know , Please?You have been banned by Writing A New One. Please go here to be unbanned: http://www.byond.com/forum/?post=890797
- -' ok i'll do that...
Banned Key: Steffany-xD

Name:Steffany

Background information: Was Born in a rich family.
With 7 years old ,bandits invade your house and killed your parents, stole your things but she escaped into a dark forest ,she was running and didnt saw an abyss and she fell, she hit her head and fainted, some villagers rescued she and put she in a hospital .she stood in coma about 5 years when she woke up, now she discovered a great power in herself.

Appearence: Blonde, long hair, green eyes, and pale

Personality:Fun,fearless,very emotional,try help any person,
want know all things in world.

Likes:People trying help she , knowledge,talk , good powers.
cloths, pets, fun people.

Disliked: bad people , boring people , monsters, Assassins,
and be banned --'.

Skills: Good power, lightning and water magics.

Ability: Water for heal people and lightning to hurt.
Unban me PLease
Page: 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28